Part 09

Previously on/

"Huh?" He moved closer to me.

"Why do you always keep messing up? Can't you stop being a trouble maker?" He looked into my eyes but it got a bit creepy as I felt he's looking at my soul.

"What....di.d....I ....do?" I muttered. This is the first time I'm getting scared after my mom's death.

Dad has abused me many times but it didn't give me any sadness or creepiness. But the way he looks at me. I am dead today I bet 10000000 Dollars. Although I don't have a single penny.

He moved more closer and I closed my eyes as I'm feeling horrible right now.

Don't kiss me. Don't take away my first kiss please.

He smashed his lips against me. But soon it turned out more passionate as I couldn't held back my passions and kissed him back.

He rested his hands on my cheeks as I wrapped mine around his neck. He pulled me more closer.

But suddenly he pulled away the kiss and stood up. I was surprised or somewhat disappointed that we couldn't continue. Hey! Hell no. Y/n he's your teacher. At least 8 years older than you. Snap out of it.

He left my room without saying a single word. I crawled back to my comforter and hide myself like a 4 year old kiddo do. I was 4 I guess when I lost my mother.

She killed herself for her love of life. Dad cheated mom with some model of his company. If it wasn't for mom he couldn't be that rich now.

Now spending every night with new models. That damn Dad. He didn't even care about me so whenever I was alone I spent my time under the blankets whether drawing or listening to music as I really hated those women.

I searched for my headphone hiding under the comforter but couldn't find so I groaned because I have to get up to get my headphones.

I tiptoed in my whole room but couldn't find it anywhere. Shit! I kept it in my bag I just remembered and I am not ready to face him yet.

Whatever I need this I am craving for the music. I unwillingly opened my door and slowly stepped outside looking for his figure. Thanks to the god he is nowhere to be seen. I slowly got down through the stairs as I sprained my leg before.

I found my bag luckily over the table. I ran towards the table and hit my baby finger of my feet by something. I screamed as loud as I could.

"This hurts....ouch!" I mumbled to myself and at that time my phone rang. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and picked it up irritatingly.

"What?? Who the hell is that?" I shouted as I sat on the sofa caressing the finger that I hurt before.

"Hey! Chill! What happened that made my baby so irritated?" Sun-hye shouted from the other side.

"Ah...it's you," I said as I brought my phone before my face to watch the caller ID.

"What happened?" She said in a concerning voice.

"Don't say anything. I just realized that I can't live a single day without my grandma." I faked crying.

"Heya! When did my superwoman became such a toddler?"

"Why did you call so late?"

"Bang...bang....let's go on a date tomorrow at the arcade?? What do you say?"

"Your dad will rip me off." I replied as I was still concerned about my little finger whether it's broke or not.

"Then study cafe? Y/n I will die if you ignore me like that!" She hummed with a child tone.

She even sent me this sticker. Now tell me when you get yourself a daughter instead of a best friend.

"Fine, I will go with you on a date. Happy now? Stop being a fuss and cut your crap now." I said ending the call.

"What date?" I flinched hearing his voice from my back.

"Mr. Kim, what're you doing here?" I stuttered not looking at him.

"You screamed so I came to check on you."

"Ah...I just hit my fingers by the corner of the table. I am fine now," I said as I stood up and grabbed my bag. Ready to run. 3....2....1....and..g...

He grabbed my forearm and pushed me into the sofa and sat across me on the table.

"Tomorrow you're gonna finish all of your vacation assignments at library after that you'll be doing cleaning duty. Got it?"

"But it's needed to submit after the vacation so I'll do it then and tomorrow I am not the duty student. It's on Kim Jisoo." I replied fixing my uniform that made me realized that I didn't change my clothes yet.

Gosh! I can't live without my grandma even a single day. If she was here she would be yelling at me for not changing my clothes yet.

"You'll study tomorrow at my room after school. Got it?"

"And why is that? I have plans after school."

"That's it. You should be studying more instead of going on a date or something like that."

"Mr. Kim! Why are you being so nosy all on a sudden?"

"Do you think so?"

I nodded.

"No reason!"

"Mr. Kim! Nothing to say," I tried to stand up but his long legs caught me into his cave.

"Where are you going? I am not done yet." He said as I struggled but failed.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Finish your homework now sitting before me."

"Huh? Okay. Give me half an hour to changé." I said and tried to stood up and this time he let me go.

I went to my room, locked my door and had a shower. I wore my pajamas.

I took out my copies and went down. I saw him sitting on couch and reading some sorts of medical books. He peeked at me and I gave him a smile as much as I could fake it.

I sat down on the floor wore my headphone and started doing my homework. I have that habit. I can't focus on something totally without music. I played the newly released song of BTS "Dynamite"........

Cliff-hanger.....

Guys I am still drooling on Dynamite. Jungkook's every reaction caused my heart attack...After a long time I felt my fandom worth it.....

Armies!! If you didn't hear the music yet then check the music video above.