What is happening?

I groaned as I opened my eyes. "What happened" I thought to myself. Then it hit me, I was kidnapped by my stalker. I started to panic alittle and got up. I had walked about 20 feet tell something stopped me from walking making me fall fowred. I groaned and look down at me feet, they were had chains on them. I sighed and got back up and started to walk around again making sure I don't fall again.  I started to walk towards what looked like a closet only to be stopped when I heard foot steps coming close to the room. I quickly but quietly ran back to the wall I woke up next to. I sat down and closed my eyes trying to pretand to be asleep. I heard the door opened and the flick of the lights being turned on. He started to walk towards me and stopped in front of me.

"Get up I know you are awake." I heard his voice say. I didnt move, I stayed still. "Maybe he will just leave if I stay still" I thought to myself.

"I said get up Sky! I have carmras all around the room I saw you walking around!" I sighed and opened my eyes. I sat up and looked up at him, I finally got to see what he really looks like. He had icy blue eyes and black hair that swops to the side. He has a grey beenie on and wore a plaid bitten up shirt. He was tall he looked a year older then me so 19.  His voice snapped me out of my trance

"Hello Sky" he said

"Who are you?" I blurted out not thinking.

"Oh how rude I forgot to inturduse my self. I am Damon" he said and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry for any miss spelling. I did the update on my phone.  The picture is what the guy look likes

I do not own any of the picuters on this story.