Rules?!?

"Why are you doing this!" I asked Damon looking into his eyes.

"I did this because I love you Sky." He said as if it was obvious.

"T-this is not l-love" I studered a bit. He just chuckled a little.

"Of course this is now I have some rules for you to follow" rules? I am not following them he's not the boss of me I thought to myself.

" first rule: do not try to escape." He said bending down to my eye level.

"Second rule: do as I say" he took a strand of my hair and ran his hand trough it.

"Third: do not give me aduitde" dropping the strand of hair.

"Lastly if you break any of these rules there will be a punishment and I don't just mean killing people this time." He said grabbing my face.

"Kiss me" he ordered.

"No" I said but regretted it. My head swung to the right and there was a pain on my cheak. He hit me! I thought as tears made there way to my blue eyes. I slowly looked back at him. His eyes were dark and he was frowning.

" you already broke on rule tsk" he said as he got up and started to walk to the door.

"Goodbye Sky. Next time listen" he turned of the lights and slammed the door shut behind him. Click I heard the lock turn. I need to escape I thought as I curled up into a ball.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry guys for the short chapter..... I am still updating on my phone...I will try and do a longer chapter next time. Goodbyes and thanks for reading my book :)