I will always love you

I shivered from the coldness. I moved over trying to find Mitch but he wasn't there. I opened my eyes and looked around the room, Mitch wasn't there. I got up and stretched and walked out of his room and down stairs. I walked in the kitchen and didn't see him there, so i walked in the living to see if he was there but he wasn't. All of a sudden I heard something being thrown and broken. I quickly but quietly walked over were i heard the noise. My eyes widen as I saw Mitch and Damon fighting. "Hes not suppose to be back for a couple of weeks!" I thought to myself. I saw Damon push Mitch into a table making me gasp. I quickly covered my mouth, but Damon was already looking at me.

"Hello Sky" I heard his voice growl as he started to walk towards me.

"W-what are y-you doing here? Y-your not s-suppose to be b-back for a w-while." I stuttered as i started walking backwards away from him.

"I got back early. To find that you are sleeping with Mitch" He said as he jumped at me. I let out a small whimper and dodged to the side. 

"Damon leave her alone" Mitch said as he started to walk towards both of us.

"Shut up. I can do what ever I want to her. Shes my property." He said as he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me towards him. I let out a small yelp when i felt his hand come in contact with my face. 

"Damon let her go. She's not your property." Mitch growled as he tried to get me from Damon. 

"She is my-" Damon was cut off by Mitch tackling him to the ground. Damon let go of my hair making me scramble away from the both of them. Mitch and Damon were both trying to pin each other down. Damon was able to pin Mitch down, and tried to punch him. Luckily Mitch was able to push him of of him and get up. 

"You are going to get it" I heard Damon growl as he jumped at Mitch. Mitch dodge it at the last second and tackled Damon to the ground and pined him down.  Mitch raised his fist and it made contact with Damon's face. I saw Damon push Mitch off and take something out from his pocket. My eyes widen as i realized that it was a pocket knife. 

"Fine Sky if you love him this is going to be your punishment." He growled looking at me. He lunged at Mitch trying to stab him with the knife. But luckily Mitch dodged and only got a cut on his arm. Damon started walking towards Mitch, with him moving backwards. He lunged at Mitch again, and before i knew it i was in front of Mitch and i felt pain in my stomach. I saw Damon's eyes go wide before he pulled out the knife from my stomach. I fell backwards and was caught by Mitch. 

"S-sky, I didn't m-mean to" I heard Damon say as Mitch layed me down so i was on the ground. Mitch grabbed the knife and lunged at Damon stabbing him in the heart. Damon's eyes widened before he fell to the ground. His eyes closed and he took his last breath. Mitch quickly let go of te knife and took out a cell phone and dialed 911. He walked towards me and I could finaly see that he had tears in his eyes. 

"Hi m-my girlfriend s-she was s-stabbed" He gave the address and hung up the phone and looked at me. My breathing was short and i couldn't it was hard to keep my eyes open. 

"M-mitch" I said, my voice was barley above a whisper. 

"No shh don't talk. Your going to be ok" Mitch said as he stared to pet my hair. Tears were going down his face.

"I-i love you M-mitch" I said. It was becoming hard to breath. I dont think i could last any longer. 

"I love you too Sky. Now don't talk, don't wast your breath. Help will be here any minute. Ok?" He said as he wiped away the tears. I gave a small nod and just tried to keep my eyes open. All of the sudden we heard sirens getting closer. 

"M-mitch i c-cant keep m-my eyes o-open" I say as i felt them trying to close. I tried to take a deep breath, but i couldn't. It was hard to breath and i felt like i was running out of air.

"Shh Sky, shh. There's help your going to be ok. Just a minute longer." He said. We heard a bang and people calling out of anyone was here. 

"Were over here! Please come and help!" I heard Mitch yell. I saw people coming but my eyes were becoming heaver. With the last strength i had i reached up and gave Mitch a kiss. 

"I-i love y-you" I said as i felt my eyes close as i saw the people come in to help me. They had one of those hospital bed stretcher things. 

"I will always love you..... Now your going to be ok Love. I will be there when you wake up" Was the last thing i heard tell darkness took over me. 

Mitches Point Of Veiw:

They took her away from me and put her on the strechter. Her breath was short and slow. They rolled her away leaving me with the police to answer some questions.