Escaping gone wrong

"What now" I asked myself. I started to walk towards the open door. "Maybe if i get to know the place i can escape" I thought. I walked out of the door and started to walk down the long hall towards the stairs. I passed a door and turned the knob. I pushed open the door and looked in the room. There was a bed with a table on one side of them. I walked up to the table and saw that it had a drawer. I opened the draw and saw that there was a key in it.  I picked up the key and walked over to a mirror. I looked at the collar he had put on me and saw that there was a key hole to it. I put the key in the lock and turned it.

"Yes! It works" I said as i saw the collar fall to the floor near my feet. 

"Ok now i need to find the key to the house and i can go" I said outloud. I turned around to come face and face with Damon. I screamed and fell to the ground. I looked up and saw that he was glaring down at me. "I didnt even hear him come in!" I thought to myself as i started to scrable back words. 

"Sky what are you doing?" He asked me as he started to walk forward. 

"You are the one that said i could explore the house" I restored. He growled and jumped at me. Luckily in the last second I dodge him and jumped up. I ran out of the room and down the hall towards the stairs. I looked back and he was right behind me. I let out a small scream and ran down the stairs. On the last stair i triped and fell to the ground. Damon grabbed my arm and pulled me up to my feet.

"If you are going to act like this i am going to put you in a room where u wont be able to get out of !" He snapped at me as he started to drag me towards a door, that i figured led to the basement. I started to kick, hit and scream him trying to get out of his grip, but it wasn't effecting him. he opened the door and led me down the stairs to a  creepy hall. We walked down the halls the dim lights flicking like they were going to turn off at any second. We stopped in front of a metal door with almost 10 locks! He unlocked them all and dragged me in side of the room. H pushed me to the ground and turned around to shut the door. I scrambled up and started to back up.  He turned around and started to walk towards me. I kept backing up to I fell on a bed. Before I knew it he had jumped on me and pined me down.

"I am going to show you who you belong to." He growled into my ear. He pushed me farther onto the bed before i could do anything. I started to kick and squirm but he grabbed my wrist and handcuffed them to the bed. 

"Shh don't cry baby, you just need to learn who you belong to" He said. I didn't even realize i was crying. 

"Please no" I whimpered as he started to kiss my neck.

A/N: So i was wondering if you guys wanted the next chapter to be going to be like a lemon(if you don't know what a lemon is look it up) or if you guys want me to go to a different way.Yeah so comment down below what you want. Thanks.