I love you

A/N: Yes it is a update. Sorry for the long wait, I will try and update it more fequitly.  

I nodded my head yes, and just looked at him. He smiled and walked over to me.

"Here lets get rid of this" Mitch said as his arms reached around and uncliped my collar. He trought it on to a table and started to walk to the living room.

"Dont make me regret taking that off of you" i heard him say as i just started at the door thinking about just running. I heard someone walking towards me making me turn around. Mitch was coming towards me. 

"Come on Sky lets go to the living room." He said as he got to me and grabbed my hand. I felt my face getting red and just nodded my head as i started to walk with him. We got into the living room and he sat on the coach and let go of my hand. I looked out the window and realized it looked like there was going to be a storm. "no, no. I dont like storms" I thought as it started to ran. 

"It looks like there is going to be a storm." Mitch said as he looked down at me sense i was shorter then him.

"No really didn't think so" I said sarcastically as i looked at him, he smirked at me.

"Not scared are you?" he asked.

"Me scared nah" i said trying to be cool 

"Really, because if you are scared you have me." He said as he moved closer to me. 

"Hah like i-" I got cut of by a loud crash of thunder and a strike of lightning. My eyes widened and i let out a small whimper. 

"Scared?" Mitch asked, his voice was soft as if he didnt want to scare me. 

"Y-yes"  I jumped as another thunder crashed. I felt Mitch's arms wrap around me and pull me onto his lap. 

"Dont be. I am here" he said as i cuddled into him. Another flash of the lightning and I buried my face in the crock of his neck. I let of soft whimpers, as my body shook scared from the storm. 

"Shh shh, dont worry its not going to hurt us. Your safe." I heard Mitchs soft voice say to me as his hands were rubbing my arms. I lifted my head and looked at him. He gave me a soft smile and kissed the tip of my nose. My eyes widened and my face went beat red. 

"W-what about D-damon" I said to him, still shocked he would do that. 

"Sky. I was with Damon for most of the time he has been watching you." My eyes widened and i started to squirm. I felt Mitchs arms wrap around me again and keep me in place.

"I didn't want him to kidnap you. I kept trying to get him not to hurt your friends or you, but he didn't listen." Mitch went on as he looked me in the eye.

"Then why dont you let me go?" I asked him.

"If i do and Damon finds you it wont end up good." 

"call the police"

"can't, he will escape, he has already." I sighed as he said that. I almost forgot about the storm tell a flash of lightning stoke and lit up the outside. I let out another small wimper and snuggled up to Mitch. I felt safe in his arms, i felt like nothing could hurt me when i was like this. 

"Sky. " He said. I looked up at him and asked him what.

"I love you" He said as he kissed me. 

A/N: Sorry that it is sort.