He/She

I couldn't take much more of Steve today. He had been going on and on about the guy in the park. Ollie sat beside me on the park bench chattering on about the serial killer in my head. All the while Steve kept talking about the man's jawline and how his shorts hugged his waist. The way the sweat dropped down his abs. I could practically hear this man licking his lips.

I shivered in disgust. Although Steve wasn't wrong... the guy was very appealing to the eyes.

Mmmm... I just want to bathe in his blood. To feel him grow cold underneath my fingertips after he has had his fill of your body.

Seriously... Steve. No!

Oh come on... I will make sure you don't even notice... then again he seems like a complete Dom.

How would you ki- never mind. I don't want to know.

Steve chuckled. I'm sure he knew just where I was going with that.

"Stella?"

I forgot about Ollie talking.  Rather I forgot she was even there to begin with.

"Sorry..."

"He must be talking a lot."

Why do you guys assume I'm a man?

I just assumed you were a gay man. Silence from the person inside my head. Wait... was that a clue?

"Steve is offended, I think."

"How so?" Ollie asked, scrolling through her phone.

"We assumed his gender."

Ollie's head shot up, looking at me with wide eyes.

"So he's a she?"

I shrugged. Ollie went back to her phone, typing faster and then scrolling like she was on a mission.

"There aren't a whole lot of female serial killers... majority were baby killers... uh..." she looked at me before her gaze wandered across the park. I followed her look. It was the same man Steve was Ogling moments ago.

Your friend knows a snack when she sees one.

Shut up Steve.

"Steve noticed him too."

Ollie glared at me. She knew I had no interest in dating or even one night stands. My loner self had no time for it. Except now.

That wasn't really my choice though.

"Well tell him or her to back off!" Ollie growled, sizing me up. Steve grunted at her words. Aside from that did nothing else.

We watched the man drop to the ground doing push-ups. The way his muscles moved like a well oiled machine had Steve all worked up and Ollie practically drooling.

"Need a napkin?" I teased. Steve snickered and Ollie smacked me.

"Shut up... I'm going to go talk to him." She flicked her hair at me as she stood up. I gave her a thumbs up, watching her saunter over to where the man was now doing pull ups.

Could you imagine him bringing his face up between your thighs like that... oof.

Stop it!

Pretty sure I threw up a little in my mouth.

Things seemed to be working out for Ollie, so I waved goodbye when she looked over.

Lucky bitch...

Hey!

What!? I wanted him.

You wanted to kill him.

Eventually...

You are disgusting.

At least I'm fun.

That makes no sense.

"Leaving so soon..." his cool cocky tone assaulted my ears. Turning around Detective Rio with his gray Armani suit stood like a model waiting for his close up.

"As a matter of fact. Yes." Before he could say anything else I walked off towards the entrance to the park.

This man likes you...

Ya think.

Was that sarcasm?

You're a real Sherlock Holmes you know that?

"Don't be like that. I just want to talk to you." Rio called out. I turned around abruptly with my hands on my hips. My expression of annoyance.

"I answered your questions before. There is nothing else you need."

"I know... I just want to get to know you." His tone was almost sad.

Aw... detective hottie's feelings are hurt.

Now is not the time.

"I didn't think you could do that. I'm a suspect in your case aren't I?"

Good point.

Right...

It's creepy how well I get along with Steve sometimes. He or she is like the friend I've always wanted... aside from the killing part. Maybe even the being in my head part.

"I'm not allowed to tamper with a witness/suspect."

He could tamper with me...

No.

Aw come on!

I sighed, narrowing my eyes at the man in front of me.

"I don't have time to get to know you."

With that statement I turned and walked off. Steve was pouting which was fine. At least Detective Rio was safe for now.

I've got some research to do on female serial killers.

What?