Seven

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"Are you fucking kidding me Aaliyah?!" Bradley yelled as he slammed through my office door, nearly knocking it off its hinges. I rose from my seat, startled by his outburst.

"What is this about?"

"Don't act fucking stupid Aaliyah," he laughed, "we both know that's one thing you're not good at." I remained quiet, thinking about why he would come barging into my office angrily.

"You had your meeting with Benson I presume,"

"You're fucking divorcing me?" He laughed bitterly, standing up straight.

"Yes I am," I replied bluntly.

"You're fucking insane Aaliyah!" He yelled, moving towards me. I stood my ground, sizing up to him, "I will tell every single person what you fucking did!" He spat, pointing a finger at me.

"I'm not ashamed of it Bradley so go ahead," I replied, my eyes darting between his blue ones. I watched anger flicker across his face and suddenly the room echoed with his hand coming hard across my face which caused me to stumble down onto the desk.

"You're a fucking hypocrite Aaliyah! All you do is think about yourself. No wonder no one wants to be with you or work for you because you're so selfish," He spoke darkly, standing over me.

"What is going on in here?" Vanessa asked as she burst through the door. There was only so much that poor door could take.

"None of your business now get out," Bradley ordered as I slowly stood again, my cheek still burning.

"As Miss West's manager what happens within the company and with Aaliyah is strictly my business," Vanessa stood her ground, slowly approaching the desk. Bradley eyed her, his chest rising and falling with anger.

"This is between my wife and I not this business," He continued, turning his body to face Vanessa. She crossed her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow.

"You mean ex-wife," she spoke clearly annoyed at Bradley. Bradley's nostrils flared and he slammed the desk again, making me flinch. Vanessa remained composed.

"Aaliyah has made a mistake," he sighed angrily, "she doesn't want this-,"

"Yes I do Bradley. If anyone is a hypocrite it is you," I laughed, earning my back hitting hard against the wall with Bradley's fists holding my shirt.

"Let go of her before I call the police," Vanessa threatened, quickly making her way over. Bradley's face was red wth anger. His blue eyes met mine. His grip was tight on my shirt and he pressed against my neck. He didn't budge so Vanessa surprised both of us and yanked him off, causing both of us to stumble, and me ending up on the floor.

"Jamie, please call the police and have them escort Bradley Inez out of the building," Vanessa spoke into her phone. Bradley quickly charged at Vanessa but she was quick to dodge his attempt. She managed to twist his arm behind him, shoving his front against the glass. I looked out the glass and noticed Hope standing with her mouth hung open, coffee all over the floor that she must've dropped. Vanessa held a struggling Bradley against the door.

"This is going to blow up in the media," I sighed, neatening up my suit again.

"Because you're a bitch that's why," Bradley murmured, his face pressed against the glass. Vanessa shoved him against the glass again as a warning to shut up. I looked at Hope who was squatted down cleaning up the spilled coffee from the tile. Above her appeared three officers who were quick to make there way into the office.

"Get off me!" Bradley yelled, trying to break free of the two cops. He was quickly handcuffed and dragged out of my office.

"What happened here?" The third officer asked. I looked at her badge.