.13.

"keep your eyes closed and just trust me!" charlie exclaimed as he told her to step up 15 times, both feet wise as he began going up a narrow staircase

"this better be worth it or so help me god." olivia said as she carefully walked up the stairs and held onto both sides of the railings, her eyes shut.

"trust me, it will." charlie told her as he opened up a latch and pushed it open, climbing out. "two more stairs." he said and grabbed her hands. "okay, okay, come on." he said, standing behind her and placing his hands over her eyes again as he directed her.

"god, i cant with you sometimes." she said to the boy when he stopped her from walking.

"okay. ready?" he asked.

"well you basically took me against my will." she joked. "am i really ready?" she asked.

"i don't know. anyways, you can open your eyes." charlie said, removing his hand from over her eyes and she opened them glancing around. they were up on a roof top and it was a clear night. the stars all looked like they were twinkling and you could see the city from where they stood. "so, good idea or bad idea? what do you think?"

"charlie! oh my god, best idea you've had in the past month! i love this so much, you don't even understand! i cant believe you listen to shit i say! i'm in awe! oh my god, i could just k-" she stopped herself as she looked up at the boy. kiss you. i could just kiss you about a thousand times, charles dalton! she thought to herself.

"yeah, of course, what better stuff do i have to do than listen to you? but thank you, i came up with it in a good 30 minutes... decided you could use something nice.. but you could what?" he asked, and olivia mentally cursed herself out.

"thank you, i appreciate it, charlie." she smiled. "but nothing. i was just going to say i could hug you forever." she said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"okay, then let me see you do it." he said with a smile and the female did.

"you're so stupid but i cant help but not actually hate you." she laughed.

"yeah, you're pretty stupid too... but you're my favorite stupid person.. other than cameron but i wouldn't compare him against you any day honestly. he's... whats the word?" he questioned, searching his brain.

"barbaric?" questioned olivia and charlie snapped his fingers.

"that."charlie laughed before slowly letting go of the girl. "alright you wanted to stargaze and talk about random stuff with someone and we're already up here and i'm not being stupid for once." he said before sitting down on the roof and patting the spot beside him.

"you're such a cheesy idiot, charlie. i love it." she said with a smile, laying down next to the boy and stared up at the sky. "there's the little dipper... big dipper... oh shit, you can see hercules tonight kind of." she said pointing, tracing the outline of it to show the boy who squinted his eyes.

"i don't see it." he said and the girl laughed, moving a bit closer to him, she grabbed his hand and told him to point and she moved his hand to where he'd be able to see the constellation.

"look, it sort of looks like a square with many lines popping out made by stars if you trace it." she said, letting go of his hand once noticing she hadn't let go of it. "you can also kind of measure i guess using your hand so if we go to the big dipper which is right above us, literally, you can't miss it, and you make a 'y' with your hand it's about twenty five degrees." she said.

"you should be an astrologer." charlie said, turning his head to look at her.

"hm, i could.." the girl nodded with a smile. she loved astrology, from the stars to the horoscopes it all fascinated her just as much as poetry did. "oh look, you can see cassiopeia."

"i don't know what that one means." he said, his head still turned towards her.

the female laughed, shaking her head. "i'll teach you all about the stars one day, dalton." she said as she looked to the side at him. their noses just barely touched as she did so and charlie held back a nervous gulp.

"i'll love to hear about these stars then... when the time does come." he said to her. they'd never been that close to one another other than when he slung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"okay...cool." she said a bit slowly with a smile upon her pink lips, her eyes taking in his facial features and his doing the same to her own soft facial features. god they wanted to fill that gap between their eager lips so bad... it narrowed slowly, centimeter by centimeters.

"okay! um, anyways, it's getting a little late and i'm sure hager would be pissed if he was to see us out here from his damned window." charlie said practically out of no were and quickly got up, holding a hand out for olivia to grab.

olivias smile that was painted on her face slowly dropped as the male got up just as their lips were only very minimum inches away from   touching. "right, yeah." she said with a nod as she sat up and grabbed charlie's hand and he helped her to her feet.

she tried to hide the fact that she was upset behind a mask of her disguise, a smile. the female was first to go down the stairs, the male following behind her and then the two quietly walked next to each other down the hallway.

god that was the stupidest thing you've ever done, charles dalton! what the hell happened to carpe diem? i oughta let cameron slap you in the morning for that and i never let that happen. charlie thought to himself as he walked, his head trying so hard not to fall down.

.

i'm the stupidest girl alive. literally. wow, to think charlie actually liked me was the stupidest thing ever! i hate boys, it's official. it's time i focus on myself yep... olivia thought to herself.

once they arrived to olivias room, the girl turned to face the boy. "i enjoyed tonight, thank you." she said with a smile.

"i had fun too, thank you for coming against your will with me." he said and the female laughed. "but you're welcome. we should do it again sometime and then you can teach me more about the stars." he said and she nodded. 

"yeah, of course. i'd love to." she said with a nod. "good night, fool." she said, hugging the boy.

"good night, dork." he said hugging her back.

when she let go, they both clearly didn't want that. it was the most evident thing on earth just by their slightly saddened expressions.

the female gave a salute and the male returned one back before she walked into her room, shutting the door and he walked off to his dorm.
~~
A/N:

1230 words!!! enjoy this double update bc i literally couldn't help myself hahah

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CUTE THOUGH🥺

charlie fr said: PANIC