Chapter 21

*Luther's POV*
I was looking over Samuel Kim's background and history. When  realisation dawned on me.

This address I'm sure I've seen it before... I googled an image of the address slamming my fist down onto the table in anger.

No wait, why am I getting angry? There's nothing to get angry over. So what if she went to her boyfriend's? It doesn't matter.

"Let's go check this address she might be here." I grabbed my jacket from the back of the chair signalling at Alec and Ben as I left.

"What's wrong, boss?" Ben asked after seeing a look of confusion flitter across my face whilst canning over Autumn's details.

"Last time we did a background check on Autumn we couldn't find anything. How come now we have her entire history, family and contact details?" I explained while furrowing my brows.

"Eh? This is the same information as we gave you last time though?" Ben answered sending a weird look at Alec.

"Yeah, this is old information." Alec reaffirmed Ben's claim causing my confusion to deepen.

"..."

I'm pretty sure we had no information initially... Did I remember it wrong? No, but what about when I asked for her address, why would I need to ask her if we had that information already?

"I'm sure we didn't have any of her information." I stated once more only to be met with denial again.

Why are they denying it? There's no point in lying over such a small issue, but they don't seem to be showing their tics either.

"We're here." Alec stated snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Samuel open the door." A brown haired male and female pair were knocking on the door of the apartment we had just arrived at.

Aren't these those kids we met at that party? The cry baby and the annoying guy.

"Oh shit!" The boy exclaimed grabbing the girl and making a run for it as soon as he saw me.

Well... That was suspicious, I signalled for some of the guards with me to go after the two and moments later they returned with the kids being dragged by their collars.

"Your reaction to seeing a stranger is quite peculiar. Unless you happen to know me that is?" I tilted my head, raising a brow at the boy who had now stopped struggling against the guard holding him.

"I don't know you personally but you're kind of infamous in the neighbourhood." The boy answered seemingly unfazed.

"It does feel quite bad to be known by a stranger. So I would love to get to know you. Let's start with names, my name is Luther now please do tell me yours." I smiled pleasantly at him causing him to stiffen immediately.

"K-Kristoffer, now can you let us go?" He stuttered while giving me a pleading look.

"No, no, we're still not quite acquainted yet. Now next question, what are you doing outside Samuel's house?" I leaned in closer trying to intimidate him.

"H-huh? Samuel I thought this was Blake's house. I'm here to visit my girlfriends brother." His eyebrow twitched as he told an obvious lie.

I sighed in disappointment as I reached for my gun. "Now, let's try again. What are you doing outside Samuel's house looking like you're in such a rush?"

"J-j-just for a visit." He stuttered, his wide-eyes refusing to leave the gun.

"Hmm, but why would you lie about it?" I pointed the gun towards the teary-eyed girl causing the boy to yell for me to stop.

"P-please don't hurt us." The girl sobbed while trying to wipe her falling tears.

"Depends on how your friend here answers." I said offhandedly, getting bored of them.

"I-I know you're looking for Autumn. S-she's been living with him here." He forced out with great reluctance.

"Good boy." I patted his head with my gun causing him to shudder. Then I signalled towards my men to let them go.

"L-let's get out of here." He glanced towards me and grabbed the girl's hand  to lead her away.

"Eh? I didn't give you permission to leave though. We can't have you warning your friend about this, now can we?" I grinned finding great enjoyment in the look of fear they displayed.

*Back to Autumn's POV*
"I have a bad feeling about going back to your place." I muttered pulling on Samuel's sleeve.

Samuel and I were currently heading back to his. I didn't feel that I was ready to stay with the new family, even with all their pleading.

It took the lady threatening to murder the two to let me out of the house to stay with Samuel for a bit.

"Hmm, should I check with Kristoffer if something's gone wrong there? He normally comes around at this time." He asked and pulled out his phone when I nodded.

"He's not answering..."

"What? That lunatic not answering his beloved's call? There's something wrong, very wrong."

"Let me try again." Samuel rang again, getting an answer on the first ring this time.

"Put it on speaker." I whispered to Samuel who shuffled away slightly.

"Hahah, Samuel yeah everything's fine. When do you think you'll be back? We're just waiting around outside for you." Kristoffer's laugh caused my face to twist in annoyance.

"I'll be back in around 15-ish minutes." Samuel responded with a smile on his face. "Is Soleil there with you?" Samuel asked with a tilted head causing me to internally scream at the cuteness.

"Yeah, she brought some cake for us to eat. Ahem, urm, some security's come probably cause we've been hanging around for a little while. Bye." Kristoffer abruptly hung up causing Samuel and I to turn towards each other.

"Something's weird, people wouldn't call security on Kristoffer." Samuel looked at his phone again before hesitantly before trying to call him back but receiving no answer this time.

Yeah, he's been living there up until recently surely his neighbours would recognise him. And if not that he is a famous celebrity, apparently, so I doubt security would be called on him, rather wouldn't it be for him?

"We're probably just overthinking right?" I looked over at Samuel who seemed to reluctantly agree.

It's probably nothing big.

A/N: what will happen? Is this gonna be the third kidnapping arc? (lol) maybe another murder? Or maybe another date with Samuel and Autumn? Find out next time in :blonde haired man in love(?) with brown hair alien who's going on adventures with her black haired pupper- part 22