episode 5

2 days passed.

I haven't seen him since the last time i called him psycho and ran away like a sheep.

I felt so safe without seeing him.

Or thats what i thought I felt.

Finally last lesson is over. I packed my stuff and waited for the 2 love birds at the school gate.

Oh there they are.

Uwu they are so cute together

"Omg did you finally finish your research" Changbin asked surprised when he saw at the gate.

"Finally you are free now , so now the 3 of us can finally go to the arcade and have some fun!! " Felix said in excitement.

"Yess lets go" I said happily and we made our way to the arcade.

When the 3 of us are together we usually go to the arcade or go to the park for ice cream or for just a walk.

Both of them are so sweet, they never made me feel like the third wheel, they always included me in everything.

After some hours of playing they decided to drop me off at my house.
When we arrived infront of my house i hugged them tightly. I really missed hanging out with them. They also hugged me back tightly. We are an inseparable trio heheh.

We said our goodbyes and i finally got inside my house. Lucy wasnt at home yet, it was just 8pm ,she'll be back at 11.

After changing and making dinner I took a nice warm bath and wrapped a towel around my body and another towel around my head.

I started making my way towards my room but i suddenly heard a noise coming from the living room.

Lucy this girl ufff, trying to scare me again? Huh I'll try scare her instead. I turned off all the lights and quietly went to the living room trying to make the least noise i could.

I hid behind a couch and listened carefully.

It was all silent

Then i heard it.

Lucy's footsteps.

I could see her properly but i saw someone there.

I quietly walked behind her.

She still didn't notice me yet.

I was about to shout to scare her when suddenly everything happened so quickly..

the figure infront of me turned around and pushed me to the wall and held my arms above my head.

WTF FUCK IS HAPPENING

But thanks to the moonlight coming through the window allowed me too see his intimidating eyes.

It wasnt Lucy... it was him
My heart started throbbing so hard and loudly. Oh my god i hope he doesnt hear it.

He looked down at me while licking his pink lips

Oh God my heart is going to explode.

"W-what are y-you doing here" fuck why do i always stutter when im talking  to him.

"Shhh , let me admire this view" he said smirking while looking down

View? What vie- OH FUCK I JUST HAVE A TOWEL COVERING ME im basically naked arhhhhhh

I tried to let my hands free from his grip so i could atleast hold tight to my towel. But he held me so tight.

"LET ME GO YOU PSYCHO, ASSHOLE, IDIO-"

"You might want to shut up, think about it, you only have a piece of cloth covering you, if you anger me i might do something...." he slowly paused talking while holding my hands with one one of his hands and while his other hand started touching my neck and collarbone.

"Please dont do it, please stop" i said over and over again as tears started streaming down my face.

"Stop? Why should i stop? Didnt you say Im a psychopath? So why would i stop??" He with such deep voice it made my stomach twist in fear.

"I -I ..im " i couldn't speak.

I didnt know what to say.

I was just there avoiding his stare.

His hand finally let go on my skin.

Then i felt his hand harshly lifting my chin , now both of us were staring into each other's eyes.

Suddenly I felt my towel slowly slipping down.

"Ahhh my towel!!" I screamed and tried to get my hands away from his strong grip, but again I failed.

I started to panic, my fucking towel is about to fall and this guy not letting me cover myself.

He suddenly pressed his body onto mine leaving no space between us. This kind of stopped the towel from falling down.

Then I noticed that his face was a few centimeters away from mine. I could feel his breath on my lips.

I didnt know what to say.

I didn't know what to do.

He slowly leaned towards my face and i started panicking again. I closed my eyes tightly but instead of a kiss i heard a soft voice next to my ear.

"You forgot something" he whispered in my ear.

I was confused but then i felt his grip on my hand loosened and i quickly held my towel tight so it doesnt fall off. He then put something around my neck. It was cold.

I felt his hands holding my exposed shoulder tightly and he leaned next to my ear again.

"You need to thank for letting you go so easily,  next time i wont be too generous " he smirked and quickly left my house.

"Next...time..?" I just stood there for i dont know how long. I tried to process what just happened.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the lights suddenly turned on.

"Y/n what are you doing standing there like that"

"Oh Lucy you're back? How was your day?" I asked nervously.

"Hmmm fine i guess... but what were you.. never mind ,just go dress up" Lucy said still kind of confused but she looked too tired to hear my explanations.

"Hm yeah i should go dress up" i said.

I finally checked my reflection on the mirror and i was surprised to see a necklace that i lost a few days ago.

So he came to give me this?