episode 7

"So how did it go?" my mum asked.

I just woke up and came downstairs and she asked me this out of no where.

"Hmm what?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"You know... Hyunjin, did you guys have a nice talk?" she asked while staring at me impatiently.

"Hyunjin?...who's Hyunji- ohhhh" i think my brain is still half asleep lol.

"Sooo..??"

Mum if you just knew.

"We had a nice talk" I said nervously.

Yeah such a nice talk.

"Thats it?" She asked abit disappointed.

"Huhh what do you mean?"i asked confused.

"Y/n did you like him?" She asked with a bit of hope in her voice.

Why tf is she asking me that.

"No......?" I said and gave her the 'wtf you on about' look.

"Arghh y/n ,how could you not like him?, you're already 18 and still single. Hyunjin is perfect for you, he's handsome, kind, polite and has a nice job-"

"Mum what are you saying?" I asked abit annoyed.

"I'm saying that you should get with him, he's the perfect match for you" she said with determination.

"Mum no stop, you can't choose for me, plus he doesn't even like me and I don't lik-ke him" why did I stutter ufffff.

"Heh then make him fall in love with you, he's such a gentleman"

Puffft gentleman my ass.

"Okay whatever I'm going to get changed for school"

-time skip 1 week later-

Its been a week and I haven't seen hyunjin since that night.

Felix has been acting weird with me so I told him that I'll tell him everything later because I feel like telling him anything yet. He looked abit hurt but agreed.

Finally Sunday came. I was really tired because of studying and everything so I decided to spend this day doing nothing  tiring like studying or going out with friends.

I was eating ice cream and watching movies. Mum and dad had work so they weren't at home.

Suddenly I heard a really loud noise from outside. I decided to check it .
I stood in front of the living room window and looked outside.

My stupid heart started beating fast. There he was , Hyunjin with a fvcking motorbike. He looked so frigging hot.

However my heart started aching when I saw something.

He wasn't alone.

There was a girl with him.

Urgh she hugged his arm and they both went inside.

I went back to the sofa and started eating ice cream again but I couldn't concentrate on the movie.
The whole time I kept questioning:

Who is she?

Why are they together?

Is she his girlfriend?