episode 16

"Hey slow down!!!" I screamed as i was following him from behind, i dont even know if he heard me because i almost couldn't hear my own voice because of the loud music and people's voices.

We were in the middle of the crowd , i hope i dont loose him the way i lost Rina a while ago.

Then i instinctively held the hem of his shirt like the other time. This action made him stop and turned around and I bumped into his chest.

I looked up at his eyes and found him already staring at me so intensively. His eyes then went down to my hand that was holding his shirt.

"I-I didnt w-want to loose you in the crowd" i looked back at him and this time he was again looking at my eyes as if he's trying to think about something.

Suddenly he removed my hand away from his shirt and took it in his hand, and then started to walk again while pulling me by my hand.

My heart was throbbing.

Suddenly i forgot about all the people around me and stared at our hands. Ahhhh i hope this isnt a dream.

"Y/n!!!" Suddenly i was brought back to reality when i heard a familiar voice.

I looked around .

"Rina!!!" I shouted back when I saw her.

But, as soon as i said her name Hyunjin suddenly stopped and once again i bumped onto him.

"Y/n where were you???? I searched everywhere but i couldn't find you!!" Her voice almost broke down at the end.

"Im so sorry i was right behind but suddenly i got lost" I said sadly while giving her the "🥺" face.

She was about to say something but her eyes shifted next to me and she saw him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked confused then her gaze shifted to our hands. "What are you guys doing?? Did i interrupt something?" She gave me a "what is going" expression.

As soon as she said that me and Hyunjin let go of each other.

"..J-jisung .... he found me again... but Hyunjin helped me to get away from him again" she looked at me so shocked.

"Wait what??? JISUNG??? HE'S BACK?? WHERE IS HIM ,LET ME GO KILL THAT ASSHOLE- Oh wait also what do you mean by 'again'???" Rina looked furious when i mentioned jisung. She always hated him from the start. She had a bad feeling about him all along and she was right.

"Rina i'll explain everything in detail later" I said while giving her a reassuring looks "plus we came here to forget our problems not to talk about them"

"Yeah you're right, u can explain everything later" she said while giving me a small smile.

"Okay then should we go" Finally Hyunjin talked while avoiding eye contact.

"With you?" Rina asked abit confused.

"Yeah ,is there something wrong? Didnt you say we're friends now ? So we can go all drink together and i also came here to clear my mind abit too plus you two girls shouldn't be alone".

"Ohh okay ,then okay lets go".

Hyunjin took us to the VIP area. There were less people here thank god. And everything looked abit more fancy.

We followed Hyunjin towards some other guys.

"Finally you're back, what took you so lon- ohhh i see you got some new chicks i though you didn't want to have 'fun' anymore-" one of the guy started talking.

"Leave" Hyunjin said emotionless

"But-"

"I said leave"

"Bro whats wrong with you toda-"

"Leave" this time he gave the guy his deadly stare.

"O-okay i was planning to go home anyways... guys lets go" with that he left with the rest of the boys.

Dayum are they that scared of him?

Can relate.

We sat down on the sofa and suddenly another guy came out of no where, well i guess he came back from a balcony.

He looked familiar. I think i saw him somewhere but cant really think of where.

"Wow did you scare them away" he said while looking around while grinning.

Where have i seen him?

"Those idiots, i couldn't stand them anymore" Hyunjin said while looking annoyed.

A few moments later.....

It was my first time actually talking about normal things with Hyunjin, we didn't talk much but still its a start i guess.

Rina pass out after a few drinks, she gets too drunk too quickly. And Hyunjin, he also drank alot but i couldn't tell if he was sober or not ,he kinda still looks fine. And I just had  a few drinks not many because one of us (me and Rina) had to stay sober just in case you know? And i was 100% sure Rina would get drunk quickly.

But

That guy, he just sat there and talked with Hyunjin, we also had a few conversations but they weren't too long and he also never drank anything.

His name was Minho. He was really handsome but really serious, almost kinda like Hyunjin, no wonder they are friends.

He rolled up his sleeves and thats when i noticed his tattoo

Omg where have i seen that tattoo...?? Two black wings....OHH I REMEMBER! that night when i first saw Hyunjin!! I remember I woke up at night because of his loud ass music , and when i checked outside Minho was there!!

I remember he was in a corner while smoking and thats when i saw his tattoos.

"Enjoying the view?" I snapped back when i suddenly heard Minho speak and i realised I've been staring at him this whole time.

"What no i just-"

"Admiring me?" He said with a flirty tone while smirking.

I was about to answer back but i felt a burning gaze on my side. I looked at the side and saw Hyunjin with a dark expression. What is wrong with him now?

"No its just that i think i remember seeing you before, your tattoo... Im sure I saw you before" i turned back facing Minho again and answered.

"And where did you see me?"

"From my window"

"Your window?"

"Yeah you were in Hyunjin's garden smoking in a corner"

Minho suddenly looked at Hyunjin and smirked at him.

"So you fell inlove with your neighbour?" Minho asked Hyunjin while giving him a smile.