episode 18

Y/N pov

AHHHHH

I screamed while pressing my face onto my soft pillow .
DID THAT JUST HAPPEN? DID HYUNJIN REALLY JUST KISSED ME? OMG.

I looked at Rina who was sleeping peacefully like a small innocent baby.

"Gurl how can you sleep now omggg do you even know what just happened" i tried to shake her to wake her up but it was of no use.

I sighed and layed down next to her while hugging my pillow tightly and eventually I also fell asleep.

I woke early because of the summer's hot weather, my forehead was so sweaty. I got up and opened the window to let some cool air in but was caught off guard by a sudden voice.

"Good morning" the familiar voice said.

I rubbed my eyes to see clearly as I was still half asleep.

"Oh good morning minho" he gave me a smile and then looked down at his pockets taking out a cigarette and lighter from his pocket and lit up the cigarette.

"Did you wake up so early just to smoke?" I asked him abit confused about why hes out there at 5am in the morning smoking.

"Yeah, Hyunjin hates it when I smoke infront of him or at his house, so i sneakily do it when hes asleep or distracted" as soon as I heard him say Hyunjin i remembered about last night.

"Ehhm are you okay? You're red like a tomato " he asked bringing me back to my senses

"Oh- yh -its just , its just that its hot heheheh... thats why I woke up ,so that i could open the window for some cool air..okay bye" i quickly moved away from the window but I heard a faint chuckle from outside.

Oh god why can't I control my emotions.

I went back to sleep after calming myself abit.

A few days later.

After that night I couldn't act normally infront of Hyunjin anymore. Everytime we make eye contact i nervously say the first thing that comes to my mind then quickly walk off.

I got ready because i had to meet up with Felix and Changbin today ,as because they finally came back from their romantic holiday. I also asked Rina to come. Rina and Felix know each other but they aren't too close like I am with them.

I got out my house and was looking through my purse one last time to check if i had everything. However I got distracted by a noice and without thinking too much I looked towards where the sound came from . I was surprised to see Hyunjin looking directly at me while kinda frowning.

"Are you going to a date or something?" He asked me, not breaking the eye contact. However I was in my own world thinking about that one frigging night again for the 108383947th time now maybe lol,I didnt even hear his question.

"Y/n? Hellooo? Y/N?!" I got startled when he shouted my name but it felt so good hearing him say my name.

"I- I have to go byee" I answered quickly and run off in a panic .

"Hey-!"

Finally I was at the restaurant where we were supposed to meet ,Rina was already there waiting at the table.

I've told her everything about the night and she looked so excited and cheered me on.

She sat there focusing on her phone, she looked so serious.