episode 17

"So you fell inlove with your neighbour?" Minho asked Hyunjin while giving him a smile.

I LITERALLY CHOCKED HDHDJSJDBFH I looked straight at Hyunjin but he had a different reaction than me.

He looked annoyed.

"Shut up man ,do I look like someone who falls inlove" he said while rolling his eyes.

Ow that hurts.

"Oh really?" Minho replied with a smug smirk (sksks debby Ryan).

"Then you wouldn't mind if...." Minho shifted his gaze from Hyunjin to me and came really close to me.

"Y/N? Would like to dance?" Minho held his hand infront of me.

"Wha-i ,I mea-" before I could finish my words Minho grabbed my arm and pulled me away to the dance floor.

"Wait but I dont know how to dance" I asked kinda embarrassed .

Minho gave me a smile and said "wait he will teach you"

"He? Who?" I asked confused at who 'he' was.

But minho ignored my question and suddenly put his hands on my sides and pulled me closer.

"Just wait a abit"

"Wait for whattt?"

"Shhh" he shushed me.

And not even a minute later I feel a hand pulling me towards them.

It was Hyunjin.

"Oh look who's here" minho said while grinning.
He then walked towards Hyunjin and pat his shoulder and whispered something that I couldn't hear.
And then he was gone back to where we left Rina.

Well this is awkward.

We are both quiet.

Hyunjin asked "can you dance?"

"N-no"

"I'll teach you"

He took my arms and make them wrap aroud his neck and then placed his hands on my hips.

"Listen to the music. Follow the rhythm" he said and started moving his body slowly.

I tried to concentrate on the music and surprisingly my body also started moving with the rhythm .

We were staring at each others eyes. We were so close that I could smell alcohol from him.

Hyunjins eyes suddenly drifted down to my lips and and licked his own lips .

  His breathing accelerated and slowly moved closer to my face which might have become red by now

He was just inches away from my face and i closed my eyes anticipating the kiss.