2

Irene

Why didn't you fight back on that asshole? I wanted to yell at you for not fighting for yourself.

"Irene, did you see what Kai did to Lisa? Gosh, that's brutal" Nayeon said as she sip on her coffee.

We are currently in the café that my family owns. "Of course, she's there, you know she doesn't want Lisa to be out of her sight" Wendy replied.

"I heard that she's now at the hospital because of so many blood that loses her body" Joy said to all of us.

I'll be honest to all of you, I have my eyes only for Lisa but I don't know if she feels the same way towards me.

I mean, I'm everyone's dream girl why can't she just hit on me like everyone does and I'm sure that I'm going to answer her first than everyone.

"Irene? Are you listening?" I got cutted on my trail of thoughts when Seulgi snapped me out.

"Of course" I said even tho I didn't know what are they talking about.

"Like I said, Lisa is in the hospital and we can't find another dancer for her because foundation day is near" Seulgi said to all of us.

"And why are you telling it to us?" Yeri ask as she cross her arms.

"Because I don't know who else I can replace her" she said as she mess her hair in frustration.

"Just ask her friends" Joy said and look away from her.

How is she? I hope that she's ok because I want to visit the hospital just to check on her.

"Did you all see Jennie's gaze towards Lisa?" Nayeon suddenly blurted out.

I look at her confused. Why would the bitch of the school look at the nerd?

"No, we're more focus on the scene" Wendy said to her.

"She look at Lisa like she wanted to kill her own boyfriend" Yeri said that earn a nod from Nayeon.

"Why would she kill her own boyfriend?" I ask. "Finally, you spoke now" Joy said and giggle.

"Well, when I look at Jennie's eyes, she's looking at Lisa like she's really worried on the latter" Nayeon said.

My blood boil, why would she care about my Lisa!? I know that we're not even together and I don't know if she really knows me knowing that she won't let me talk to her but still, why would she care!?

"Uh-oh.... someone's jealous" Wendy said. I glare at her.

"I'm not" I said emphasizing the words. "It's obvious unnie" Yeri said and sip on her juice.

"Aishh!? Why would she even care about my Lisa when in the first place, they didn't even know each other!?" I said in annoyance.

"Woah! Chill! First things first, you didn't own Lisa. Second, maybe they are friends?" Seulgi said unassured on what she's saying.

"Or worst, they are secretly dating" Nayeon said. I glared at her and she gulp.

"Ok, maybe they are just friend" she added.

"Do you know where hospital she's committed?" I ask them changing the topic.

This five douchebags knows about my admiration towards Lalisa Manoban. It's just that, I didn't even know that I already fall in love with her and yes, I love her not like her.

It was first day when I was walking around, I saw her looking like a lost puppy and I find it cute. At first, I didn't know why does my heart beats faster when I'm near her that day.

She ask me where she can find her room and I guide her to go in her room. I know that I like her ever since she step inside the university but one day change it all.

When I saw her in the bathroom, washing her face not wearing her glasses, I saw the angel. The angel that will save me from being single since birth.

I'll be honest, I don't like that Suho.... anymore. He's a jerk, asshole and a dog in the university. Didn't even know how he gain that popularity when in the first place, he's nothing than the love of my life.

"Geez! Irene, stop fucking here in your mind" I got interrupted again by Seulgi.

I smack her head, "How dare you said that huh? I'm not fucking her, I'm making love with her" I said to her.

I know that this dream of mine to become her lover is not gonna happen.

"Yuck! We all know that your head over heels on her but really? You call it 'making love' when in the first place, it's still a sex" Nayeon said to all of us.

"And to answer your question unnie, we don't know where hospital she's committed of" Yeri said to me.

I just nod, I know that they won't really know as the student didn't really care about the nerds.

"What are you thinking earlier by the way?" Joy ask me.

"About our first meeting" I said to them and smile widely.

"Why did you accept Suho again?" Wendy ask me. I sigh, this is the 100th time they ask me about this.

"Because I like him.... back then" I said to them. "Ohhh" they all said like they didn't really know my answer.

Suho was my first crush, you read it right, he WAS my first crush, and Lisa is my first love. Sorry Suho but Lisa already win my heart and I won't date a gay.