18

Irene

"Miss Irene, it's time for school now" I heard one of our maids said. Then I heard my alarm clock goes open.

"Coming" I said and lazily get up from my bed. I still want to sleep because I can't sleep last night.

I didn't even saw my carrot pillow that's why I didn't get enough sleep.

"Aishh!" I said annoyed. I'm just going to sleep later at lunch if I can sleep.

I then walk inside my bathroom and bath for 10 minutes. What should I wear so that I can impress Lisa?

Today is our second day of practice, I wanted to impress her because I'm going to make my move now.

Then an idea pop out on my head. I quickly get my outfit and wear them. I also wear my expensive perfume so that she will get attracted hihi.

 I also wear my expensive perfume so that she will get attracted hihi

"Good morning my princess" my dad said as I walk down the stairs.

"Hi dad" I said as I kiss his cheeks and hug him. "How's your sleep?" mom ask as I settle down on the chair.

"It's bad" I said to them and get some pancakes. "Why?" dad ask me.

"My carrot pillow, I can't find it" I said to them and pout. Hihi, I need to act cute because I will talk to them.

"Ok, what do you want to talk now?" mom ask as she put down her spoon and look intently at me.

"Yes, are you going outside? You wear your favorite perfume that is really expensive" dad said to me.

"Don't tell me you already answer Suho?" mom ask excitement linger in her voice.

I was about to say something when someone interrupt our talk.

"Good morning" uncle said and hug her brother. "Good morning my brother, how's your sleep and where's Suzy?" dad ask as uncle seat beside mom.

"Ohh... she's already off to school" auntie said as she peck my cheeks and do the same thing on my mother.

"Really? Where did she sleep last time when all of you came here at Korea by the way? I didn't saw her here that time" mom ask her.

"Ohh... she's probably at their house" auntie said and smile before getting some pancakes.

"Ohh.. who's the lucky person then?" dad ask as he get some of the pancake in his plate while I'm just listening here.

"Lal-" auntie was cutted off by uncle. "Uhm... honey" uncle said as he look at auntie. Auntie seem to know it so she nod at her wife.

"Lalisa Manoban" she said and put my spoon down making all of them to look at me.

"You know her Joohyun?" mom ask. My heart ache when I heard that Suzy is in Lisa's house again. Why? Didn't they spend time together yesterday?

"Joohyun?" dad said that snapped me from my train of thoughts. "Huh?" I said looking at them confused.

"What are you trying to say earlier?" mom ask and look at me intently. Should I tell it to them now?

"Why didn't you invite Suho later so that your auntie and uncle same with Suzy know him" dad said that cut our eye contact.

"I already turn him down" I said to them seriously. Mom drop the spoon and knife when she heard my answer.

I really didn't turn him down but what I said yesterday to him is my way to say that I won't accept him. I know it was harsh but I really don't like him now.

"What?" mom ask me. Mom actually like Suho for me but for dad, he want me to be on the safe hand and can take care of me.

I think Lisa is perfect for that position. "Why?" dad ask sounding happy when he heard that I didn't said yes to Suho.

"I don't like him anymore dad, and I feel disgust when he's touching me" I said to them. Auntie and uncle are curious but they didn't ask anymore.

"Why?" mom ask and cross her arms on her chest. "I saw him being fuck by a boy mom" I said to her and dad choke on his food.

"What? That boy? Gay? Pfftt... your mom even thought that he can protect you" dad said.

Mom had her eyes teary and I don't know why. "Ohh.. are you ok?" auntie ask as she stand up and rub my mom's back.

"Mom, are you ok?" I ask her as I look at her worriedly. "Thank you" she suddenly blurted out.

"Huh?" uncle and dad said at the same time while I throw my mom a questioning look.

"Thank you that you didn't answer Suho" she said to me and smile.

"I thought you like him for Irene" dad said to my mother while throwing a confused look.

"It's just an act, I don't want an asshole to be with her" mom said and giggle. Wow, didn't know that mom can act like that. She got me and dad.

"Uhh.... mom, I actually have someone now" I said to her while smiling widely. "That's great then, he must be very lucky to have you" mom said.

"Actually, it wasn't a he" I said to her. I'm getting nervous, what if they didn't accept me on who really I am.

"A she?" dad ask me with raise eyebrow. I nodded slowly, don't want to make things worse so I carefully nod my head.

I got startle when dad hug me. "It wasn't bad to love a girl Joohyun, cupid won't shoot his arrow if that person isn't really for you" auntie said.

"And besides, if you really love someone, gender won't matter anymore" uncle added and put his arm on auntie's shoulder.

"Before you go to school, tell us about her Joohyun, I know that you'll love a girl and fight for her ok?" mom said that cause me to hug her. I'm going to fight for our love Lisa, just wait.
______________
Here's the update of today!! Hope y'all like it and have a nice day😁