10

Irene

Why isn't she still calling!? Is she really cheating on me? And- Ohh... right, we're not together. I don't also have her number and relax Irene, she's just yours ok?

"Unnie, Lisa is still not calling me" Chaeyoung said to Jisoo. They also didn't come home quick because they want to assure my baby's safety.

"Just wait chipmunk, Lisa will call us" Jisoo assured her. "Unnie" I look at my back and I saw Yeri handling me something.

"What?" I ask her. "Here" she said and give me the hoodie and the pants. "What am I going to do with this?" I ask her.

She rolled her eyes on me. What the- this brat literally rolled her eyes on me, how dare she.

"That is Lisa's" she pointing at the clothes. "What am I going to do with this?" I ask her again and she just sigh.

"Keep it if you want or give it to them" she said and point at Jisoo and Chaeyoung who's waiting for her call.

We're just standing here at the gym quietly, no one dare to open up on something and I don't know why.

Minutes later, Chaeyoung's phone rang and she immediately answer it without looking at the caller.

"Hello? Lisa?" she said. Jisoo signal her to open the speaker on so we can hear what Lisa is saying.

We then go to their place. I'm really worried about my baby but I'm still thinking about what just I saw earlier.

God! That bread is really good, if you really saw Lisa's bread I'm sure you want her to top you but of course, she's gonna be my top not yours.

And I'm sorry, I don't share what's mine. I'm literally having a gay panic earlier when I saw that heaven.

"Chaeng, I think I forgot my clothes there" Lisa said from the other line.

I then look what my hand is handling and it was really Lisa's clothes.

Chaeyoung quickly look around just to see me with Lisa's clothes.

She then turn off the speaker and whisper on the phone. What is she talking about with Lisa?

She quickly move away the phone from her ear probably because Lisa shout from the other end.

She then again turn on the speaker again. "Embarrassing. Please Chaeng get my clothes from Irene, I don't want her clean hands to have a dirt because of my clothes and also, I don't want Suho to beat me up!" she shout.

I always want to have dirt in my hand and I'm glad that I get it from your clothes. Also, this isn't even dirty and it looks fresh.

"Suho always beat Lisa?" Joy ask that earn a nod from Nayeon. I look at her, "what?" she ask.

"You saw it then you didn't help her?" I ask her. "No, I just heard it from the other student and I just shrug it because I don't know that Suho is beating her up for real" she said honestly.

"She's right unnie, they say that wasn't true" Wendy said and pat my back.

"He's beating you again?" we all heard a familiar voice from the other line.

"I already told you that, you should always tell it to us Lisa!" we again heard another voice. Those are men's voices, what is she doing with men?

And why are they yelling at my baby? Aishh! Irene, why are you always calling her your baby when you two didn't even dating!?

"Lisa? What's happening?" Jisoo ask but Lisa didn't answer her.

"So it wasn't just a rumor?" we heard a voice- cold voice that is coming from a girl.

"Why can't you just tell them the truth Lalice? You know that they won't hurt you and if you're with them" we heard Suzy's voice said.

"Lisa? Can you hear us?" Seulgi try but failed anyways when Lisa didn't answer her.

"Lisa!" Nayeon called but again Lisa didn't hear her or Chaeyoung because she also try.

"I don't want too and you all know that I'm really like this" Lisa said.

"Should we give up and just listen?" Wendy said to them. "I want to listen but it's bad" Chaeyoung said to all of us.

"It's not, when she didn't know that we're listening" Joy said to her.

"I think we should just listen" I said to them and they all nod. We then form a circle and Chaeyoung place her phone in the middle.

"And I already know what happen, why didn't you take your medicines?" another guy said. Gosh! Who are they?

"Medicine? She's taking medicine? What's her sickness?" I throw them questions.

"I forgot to bring medicines at school" Lisa said to them because..... heck, there's so many voices at the other line.

"What if your asthma attack you anytime? You know what will happen if you didn't take your medicine in time" the other guy said.

Gosh! Why is there so many guy at the other line!? I didn't know that I'm balling my fist tightly because Yeri held it.

"Relax unnie, Lisa is just yours" she suddenly blurted out.

"What!?" Jisoo and Chaeyoung exclaim at the same time. Oh God! We're fucked up.

"Your mouth Yeri" Seulgi said to her. "What do you mean with that Yeri?" Jisoo ask ignoring Seulgi.

"Well, our friend here is having a-" Nayeon was cutted off when Wendy held her mouth.

"Mouth, watch your mouth" Joy said to her. Aishh! Stupids! Jisoo and Chaeyoung heard what Yeri just said then why didn't they just tell it to them!?

"I have a crush on Lisa" I said that cause the five douchebags to stop on bickering.

The two of them look at me shock and happy at the same time. "You have a what?" Chaeyoung ask asking for assurance.

"I have a crush on Lisa" I again said to them. "Yah! Unnie, I thought you don't want that to be revealed soon" Wendy said to them.

"It's not soon Wendy, she has been crushing her since the first day" Nayeon said to her.

The two of them just look at each other and smile. What was the meaning of that?
________________
Here's an update, I'll try to update again later if I finish the chapter!! Hope y'all like it and have a nice day!