25

Lisa

"Nini!" I yelled as I saw Jennie unnie walking alone at the hallway.

She didn't turn around but she stop. "Nini, why didn't you come over earlier at breakfast?" I ask her.

She then turn around giving me cold stares. Huh? What's happening? Did I do something wrong?

"Lisa, didn't I tell you that I don't like you?" she said in her cold tone.

What is she saying? I won't like my cousin. "What are you saying Nini? Why would I like my cousin?" I said and giggle.

"Cousin? Why would I be cousin with a nerd?" she said that stop me from giggling.

"And besides, I just have one cousin" she said. I look at her confused.

"Jennie!" I heard someone said at my back. "Jen come on, your boyfriend is already waiting for you" Joohyun said.

I turn around smiling. "Hyun" I said to her and was about to hug her when she step back.

"Excuse me nerd? Who are you to call me that and hug me huh?" she said without emotion.

I got shocked, she's this sweet girl that I really like then she's giving me cold shoulder?

"Nini come on, don't act like you didn't know that I have a crush from Irene" I said as I look at Jennie unnie.

"Tss.. you don't have a chance on my cousin nerd, she also have a boyfriend" Jennie unnie said.

What? What is she saying? She's my cousin, I'm really confused right now.

"Babe!" I look behind and saw Taehyung oppa. I smile at him but he just look at me coldly.

"Are you trying to hit on my girlfriend nerd?" he ask as he's now in front of me.

"What are you saying oppa?" I ask him confused. "Oppa? Tss... the nerve of this nerd" Irene said.

I still can handle their words but, are they pulling a prank on me?

"Baby!" I look again behind- Gosh why are they always coming behind?- to see Suho smiling towards Irene.

"Hi love" that word, it broke my heart into pieces when she called him that.

"Is this nerd pestering Jennie again?" he ask as he wrap his hands at Joohyun's shoulder.

"Yes, and she even said that she have a crush on me, how desperate she is" Irene said and lean forward to kiss Suho.

I look away, I don't want to see her kissing someone else than me.

"Tss... she didn't change, I already said to het that she should stay away from my Jennie yet, she still chase her" Taehyung oppa said.

I got shocked again, why didn't they know that I'm their cousin and Kai is my bully- and wasn't my cousin- same goes with Suho.

"Nini! Joohyun! Wait" I said and walk at them. Suho and Taehyung oppa block my way and punch me on my stomach.

I held it and lay on the floor. "That's what you get when you keep chasing us" Irene said and point at herself then to Jennie unnie.

"I'm not chasing you two! I'm just saying the truth that I like you, you like me too and Taehyung oppa and Jennie unnie are siblings!" I said more like shouting because, damn it hurts.

"What a good joke. Keep dreaming Manoban, my cousin won't like you" Jennie unnie said.

"Come on Tae, just make her sleep" Suho said. I look at Taehyung oppa and she smirk at me.

"I will let you rest Lalisa so that you won't bother our girls anymore" he said and grip on my hair tightly.

I whimper in pain and close my eyes. When I open my eyes because I feel like I'm in a motorcycle, I got shock because Taehyung oppa slam my head on the wall.

I can't see properly. My vision is so blurry. "Rest well nerd" Irene said before darkness eat my whole system.

"Wake up!" I sit up catching my breath. What was that? Is that really a dream?

"Lalice! What happen?" I look at my left and I met Suzy's worried eyes.

I look around, I'm at my room, lying on my bed with..... bandage? What happen to me?

"You don't remember?" I look at the door and I saw Kookie with the others.

I remember my dream, Taehyung oppa and Jennie unnie are together and they call me with their cold expressions.

"D-don't come n-near me" I said to the both of them. They look at me confused.

I just think that what if they aren't my Nini and Taetae oppa? "What are you saying Lalice?" Jimin oppa said.

"You're my Jimin oppa right? My best buddy? My cousin?" I ask him pointing my fingers on him.

Even if he's confused, he still nod his head. "Are you really my Nini and Taetae?" I ask as I look at Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa.

"Of course Lili" they both said. "What happen to you? Why don't you want Taehyung and Jennie be near you?" Suga oppa ask.

"I-i have a d-dream, Taehyung o-oppa is dating J-jennie unnie and said t-that I'm desperate enough t-to chase Jennie unnie using I-irene" I said to them.

"Then Taehyung o-oppa, s-slam my head on the wall. They hurted me there, Suho and Taehyung o-oppa hurted m-me there" I said and put my face on my hand.

"Why would they even do that?" Mina ask. "And S-sana said that Mina, J-jeongyeon, Bambam and Jackson a-are my e-exes" I said.

"What the....? I don't even want to date Lalice" Jeongyeon said. "Sana said t-that she's my sister t-there" I said to them.

"Lalice, that's just a dream ok? Tell us what happen but for now, you need to eat and drink your medicine" RM oppa said.

I nod my head and get the food on my bed side table. I sighed in relief when it was just a dream. I thought I don't have a chance with Joohyun so Hyun, wait for me.
_____________
Sorry to make the last chapter like that and yes it's just a dream. I should upload this one later but all of you got worry so yeah. Hope y'all like it and have a nice night or morning!!
Sorry again!