32

Lisa

It's now the next morning. I'm getting excited for next week and I'm nervous today.

The dinner yesterday went well- mom and Irene's parents got close and became friends and I'm happy for that.

What will the world say if they heard that I'm the heiress? "Don't think too much Lalice" I got startle when the door open revealing my mother.

"They will accept you ok? They won't judge you and my parents won't keep you hidden if they didn't know that you'll just fail me" she said and walk to my bed and sat down.

"I'm just nervous mom, I know for myself that I can do this, I believe my grandparents words mom" I said to her and smile.

She smile back at me. "Come here" she said and I obey her. She hug me tight and I just relax on her arms.

"I'm gonna miss my baby if she get married" she said to me and sigh.

I giggle. "Mom, I'm going to live here, I'm going make Joohyun live here" I said to her.

"I know, but it's nice if you live without me inside your house, for privacy" she said but I just shook my head in disagreement.

"I don't want to mom, I want to live here with you.... and my friends" I said to her. I don't want to be lonely in a big house.

I can fell that mom is smiling right now. "That's why your cousins always treat you like a baby, you're really a baby" she said to me.

"I'm always gonna be your baby mom. And if I die and there's another life, I'm still going to be your baby" I said to her.

"LALICE IT'S TI- oppss! Sorry to interrupt your moments auntie" I laugh same goes to mom about Sana's antics.

"No, come here Sana, I miss hugging my niece" mom said as Sana walk to her direction and hug my mom.

"I don't know why uncle freed you auntie, but I'll be honest he's really dumb" Sana said that made the three of us to laugh.

"Yeah right" I said and giggle. "Aishh! Just prepare for school now" mom said and stand up from my bed.

"Alright auntie, and Lalice, just go down after you finish ok?" Sana said and I just nod my head.

I quickly go down my bed and Sana walk out of my room. I go to my walk in closet because I want to ready my clothes before I go to the bathroom but it's lock.

"Huh?" I ask myself and try to open it but it's really lock.

I roam my eyes in my room and I saw onesie on the table with my underwear.

"SANAKE!"

"SANAKE!"

I'm sulking while I'm going down the stairs. Really!? That Sanake just plan me wearing onesie in school.

"You look great my dear cousin" I follow where that voice came and glare at her.

"Why am I going to wear onesie?" I ask her and I took the last step of our stairs.

"We play truth or dare and your cousins want you to wear onesie at school, they dare me to lock your closet leaving you without a choice" she said and smile innocently.

"Aishh" if I really didn't love my cousin, I would probably throw everything that my eyes landed on to her.

"Come on, you look great tho" she said and chuckle. "Good- Woah! Wait Lis, didn't today is our day to wear our uniforms?" Bambam ask.

"Yeah, but Sana lock my closet and I can't open it to get a uniform" I said to him.

"I remember, we play truth or dare" Jackson said once he come inside the house.

The heck!? When did Jackson play truth or dare!? "Uhh... yesterday?" Sana said confused.

"Aishh! I mean when did he play those childish games? As I know, he don't like that" I said to her.

"Ahh... we force him too" Jeongyeon said, appearing from the living room side.

"Guys, breakfast is- ok Lalice, before you go why are you still in onesie?" Mina ask as she saw me with onesie.

"Aren't you with them when they play truth or dare?" I ask her and she nod her head.

"I'm already sleeping yesterday when they started playing truth or dare" she said and shrugged.

"Tss... Mina is good than you guys" I said and point at each one of them.

"GOOD MO- ok why are you wearing that?" Suzy ask once she step inside our mansion.

"Sana got dare from my cousin" I said to her defeated. "Why didn't you change?" she ask.

"Well, I basically lock her closet" Sana said and smile innocently. "You know what, let's just eat" I said to them and walk inside the kitchen.

They follow me at the kitchen and there I saw mom sitting elegantly. "Good morning my baby" she said and smile at me.

"Good morning mom" I said to her and kiss her cheeks. I then pull a chair for Sana and Suzy while Jackson and Bambam pull a chair for the other two in the other side.

"See? You're still my baby" mom said. "Mom! I'm not even planing to wear this~" I whined to her.

She giggle at my reaction. "I know, it's their dare so you better wear that" she said to me.

I just pout at her, I wanted this day to end and Joohyun shouldn't see me wearing this.

"Tss... don't pout, you really look like a duck" Jeongyeon said and place some rice, eggs and bacon on my mom's plate.

"And you look like a ostrich" I said to her before grabbing some rice and bacon.

I don't feel eating eggs right now and I don't know why.
_______________
Hey there! Here's the third chapter before it comes to an end☺️ I need to end this early because I need to focus on my other story and also, I'm planning to finish this and the bodyguard story before September come because another story, another month. Hope y'all like it and have a nice day!