part 1: oh boy...

at the Cliffside, you sit on the lighthouse's steps, taking in a big breath of the fresh sea breeze that blew against your face and fluttered through your hair. you then looked down and spotted a pretty yellow flower beside your foot, to which you pick up and sniff with a soft content hum. such a peaceful day it is. you let a dreamy sigh leave your mouth and let yourself doze into a daydream like state for a few minutes.

"hello there!"

mildly startled, you jerk your head up at a cheery, yet abrupt voice. yet as soon as you see the source, a bright smile bursts across your face. well I'll be darned!

there in a fair distance away, was the full crystal gem crew themselves. there was graceful self-built soldier pearl, carefree perky amethyst, levelheaded leader garnet and finally, the galaxy savior Steven universe himself!

what a swell surprise. you thought, politely giving them a "good day!" salute with a bright grin on your face, before returning to your flower, faintly hearing a pleased chuckle from the group.

again, you zone out, dimly aware of the gem's conversation, getting lost in your own thoughts, just basking in the warm sun and gentle Seabreeze, which filled your chest with a warm fuzziness. boy, am i glad that dreaded era 2 is over. I'd never thought I'd get to enjoy the sweet sea breeze of earth every again.

hope it stays just like this and doesn't change.

"No!"

wha?

a strong wind suddenly sweeps over the hill, sending a chill through your body, looking up and eyes widening at the darkening sky and the swirling of clouds. uh oh. jumping to your feet, you speed walk a few paces forward until you were a few centimeters away from the group, putting a hand to your forehead. from the spiral of dark clouds, emerged a large injector like ship, filled with an odd pink liquid, stopping eerily close to the hill. from atop a silhouette appeared. "HEY! are you Steven Universe?" it called down to the group, sounding quite hostile. With a gulp, your eyes slide to steven, watching him nervously nervously. whenever his name came up like that, you knew it couldn't benefit the young kid. "um... yes?" he sheepishly answers.

"...perfect.~" it purrs, suddenly raising an arm and forming some type of horn with what appears to be their finger, blowing into it, causing a thunderous foghorn like sound to ring across the land, vibrating the ground slightly. at this, the machine suddenly unsheathed a sharp point and unravels it's four metallic legs. all at once, it latches onto the hill and buries its point deep into the earth. "nice parking job,, dipwad!" amethyst shouts angrily to the figure. once it settles, it contracts slightly, gurgling as it begins its steady injection.

it then leaped off the top, landing on the rim of the contraption with a CLANK. there, you got a better look at the offender...

she was a pink gem with large, messy, spiked pigtails and hooked pink boots. her gem, which was on her chest, was a heart... that was oddly upside-down. she looks up, with a snarl, a menacing scowl on her face. "well, well, well, well, well! let's get a look at the menagerie..." she hissed, cupping her hand around her eye and it extending out like a telescope.

"you must be amethyst. and must be garnet." she stopped spitefully on pearl. "and pink diamond's pearl!" her voice took on a bitter tone. "she took you with her, isn't that just.. swELL?" she pauses, eyes narrowing. "But, wait..." she suddenly focuses her attention on you. and much to your horror, her face some how becomes even more angrier than it should look. "Is that... a replacement?!" you smiled nervously, backing up a few paces. as pearl held the look of horrified disbelief. "it can't be..." she muttered out loud. the gem tore her attention away from you to let out a bitter laugh. "oh, but it can be! and it is!" she affirmed sinisterly. "I got a new style!" she boasted, sweeping a hand over her pigtails, "and a few new toys," she smacked her hand against the injector's side. "to get rid of your happily ever after.. ONCE AND FOR ALL!"