10. girls is everywhere

Lisa wait impatiently as she tap her foot to the wet floor while watching Coach Han lips move. He's saying something but she's not really paying attention to it and as soon as she hears the word she quickly goes inside the locker room.

After quickly putting clothes she grabbed her gym bag throwing to her shoulder and pulls out her phone.

To Mandu🍑: How are you feeling now baby?

To Mandu🍑: Just lay there okay, we just off I'll be there in 15. Need anything?

"Why are you in rush?"

Lisa's phone accidentally slip in her hands as she catch it before it landed to the floor and break.

"Godammit Bam! You almost break my phone."She hissed when she looks up to the two guys leaning to the wall that separating female and male's locker room.

"Not my fault you're the one engrossed to whatever your looking there." Bambam shrugged as she point to her phone.

Lisa ignore them as she looked down when it buzzed.

Mandu🍑: nothing, can u just fetch Ella pls? I srsly can't get up cramp's killing me.

To mandu🍑:ofcourse, im actually heading there now.

After putting the phone on her pocket she narrowed her eyes when she noticed her friends are busy talking to- she actually can't see who they're talking to as they literally block the view because of their tallness.

She slowly approached them as she finally saw two small pretty girls catching their attention at her presence, one with curly hair beam brightly when she saw Lisa as she made her way to the thai.

As the girl standing close to her she can finally able to tell that the girl is actually foreigner with her bright blue eyes, blonde curly hair and pale skin. She also noticed what she's wearing, Backless tank top and short short skirt and heels with about 3 inches high. If she remembered correctly they're at school to learn and not on some club to bang, Is that even allowed here? She wonder to herself as she looked the girl up and down and when she looks up the girl is now smirking at her probably mistaking her judgement eyes into Lust one.

"Lisa right? I'm Tiffany and that's my friend Elisa." The girl introduce herself pointing to the brunette one as she holds out a hand in Lisa's direction.

Jin and bambam shared a knowing look as they stifled a grin. This is not the first time that girls and boys approached them because of lisa, she just have something in her that attracts women but the Thai too oblivious to it or just shrugging it off by commenting she's Just everyone's type. Jungkook even name her chick magnet like some power held in herself.

"Yep that's me." Lisa smile as she shakes her hand and nod to the girl behind.

"I'm actually waiting for your practice to be over so I can give you this." The blonde pull out a box of chocolates.

Lisa arche an eyebrow as she take it to the girl. "well thank you Tiffany but I'm not really into sweets." She lied.

"Is that so? Where are you heading now? Maybe we can grab some bite?" The girl offered as she bit her lip while Bambam snatched the chocolate in Lisa's hand.

Lisa just stared at her and the girl added almost immediately. "We just moved here and I really wanted to make some friends and I think you and your friends are really cool." She smiled politely at them.

Lisa then turned to her friends whom eating the chocolate shamelessly in front of them. "Oh my friends here can go accompanied you! They're really great." She beam at the two girls throwing her arms to Jin's and Bam's shoulder.