Chapter eight

Brian's POV

"any news?" I asked rubbing my eyes as I walked into my office.

The man stood up "nothing sir , no one has seen her"

My hands clenched into fists as I sat down at my desk.

We have been trying to find Haley for a week , I haven't slept well , I haven't eaten , I've fired almost everyone for the simplest things.

Oh Haley I miss you.

I pressed the bottoms on my laptop and the man , Zack , began to pull out the video minute ring TV cameras.

"Ok let's run over every second of security camera footage again" I said pressing play.

By lunch time we were as bored as hell until suddenly I sat up straight.

For a second , just a second I saw something flash on the corner of the screen.

"Zack , inhanse that pixel and then freeze it."

The camera zoomed up and I smiled for the first time in a week.

It was a seconds view of a license plate , the car it was attached to blending in so that it seemed to be invisible.

"I will find you my love" I whispered.

Coles POV

I held her in my arms , not wanting to let go.

She was unlike any girl I had ever met , she wasn't afraid of me , she didn't freak out that she was in a cabin in the woods unable to leave.

I stroked back a piece of her long beautiful blond hair.

She almost unreal.

I gently pulled away from her sleeping frame and got dressed , lastly pulling on my black hoodie and stuffing a gun into my pocket just in case.

I took one last look at her before leaving the cabin and jumping on my motorbike , driving into the closest town.

I pulled up to a Starbucks and went inside , ordering a coffee then sitting down to wait.

A few minuets later the door opened and Henry , the man who had posed as a butler to get Haley out side , walked in.

"Cole" he said patting me on the back "how is she doing?"

"She's holding up , what I really called this meeting for was to find out how Brian is"

Henry chuckled "the man's gone crazy , fired over a hundred people , going over security feed billions of times , he's close to cracking for good"

I smiled "good"

"Are we done here?" He asked and I nodded .

He walked out and I sat there for a minuets , my eyes glued to the store across the street.

Haley deserved something special

Vote and comment