The end

You drop your sword you scream in pain you cry you fall to your knees and looks at Adriano. You yell "NOOOOOOOO"! You feel a stabbing pain in your heart you cry heavily Adriano says "I'm sorry". You yell and says "I LOST MY FATHER , MY MOTHER, MY BROTHER HE'S WITH SOME PEOPLE, AND NOW I'VE LOST HER"!

Adriano says "I'll look for Michael it shouldn't take that long to get him I'll be right back". You sit there rocking back and forth crying Adriano leaves you look at Elizabeth you get up slowly you walk over to her in the house feeling like you wanna die you kneel beside her you say crying "I'm sorry baby girl I'm so sorry". All of a sudden you feel a hand on your arm you look at it and sees Elizabeth moving.

You say "Elizabeth". She says weakly "mommy". You smile and stop crying you yell cheerfully "HELP I NEED HELP"! Elizabeth then cries and says "mommy it hurts". You say "shhhh it's ok I know it does your gonna be ok alright". She nods while crying you sit on the ground you lift up her head and lays her head on your leg you say "it's going to be ok".

Roberto comes running from outside you look at him he says "oh my god I'll get help". He then runs back outside you look back down at Elizabeth you play with her hair Elizabeth asks still weak "did daddy find us"? You tear up and says "not yet". She asks "when will he"? You say "right now let's worry about you". Roberto runs from outside back to you with doctors he asks "when was she shot"?

You say "about 9-10 minutes ago". He looks at the doctors and says "Fai tutto il possibile per ottenere Elizabeth stabile è stato girato circa 9 a 10 minuti fa". Translation: Do whatever you can to get Elizabeth stable she was shot about 9 to 10 minutes ago. The doctor nods they all walk over they grab Elizabeth they pick her up Roberto says "they got her it's going to be alright".

You say "Michael is gonna be pissed I don't even know where he is". You get up from the ground and Roberto says "he was fighting the boss". You explain "yeah keyword was this Adriano dude came here and told me to kill the boss and he will give me Michael back so I killed him and now Elizabeth is shot Adriano went to get Michael after he told Luca to get him but it's been awhile". Roberto asks "where's Anton"?

You eyes go wide you gulp and say "uhhhhh he is having a adventure in the tunnels". Roberto asks confused "what do you mean an adventure"? You sigh and explains "he wanted to come with me I said no because I didn't want him to get hurt I even lied to him and he still didn't listen so I locked him in the tunnel". You could see Roberto tries not to laugh and says "oh".

All of a sudden you hear another gunshot you jump and turn around you say "that sounded like it was in the backyard". Roberto says "let's go". You run through the house to the back yard you go outside and sees Luca on the ground dead with a bullet in his head you gasp Roberto goes in front of you with his gun in front of him raised looking around.

He says "there is no on-". BOOM! You look at Roberto on the ground dead you scream in fear then you see a man standing behind a bush you get scared and asks "wh-who are yo-you"? He comes out and says "well well well I hear your husband is the new boss is that correct". You stand there scared you don't say anything. He points his gun at you and says "I'm talking to you bitch".

You say scared not knowing what to say "yes he is". He lowers the gun he looks at you up and down and says "your real fine". You look at the ground hoping for a miracle he laughs and asks "do you like it rough would you want a real man with no mental issues". You say "no I don't date psycho assholes like you". He says "ohhhh you have a mouth on ya". He then adds on "you don't date psycho assholes well sorry to burst your bubble there but your married to one".

You get pissed and yells "HE AIN'T A PSYCHO HE DOESN'T GO AROUND KILLING RANDOM INNOCENT PEOPLE HE KILLS BAD PEOPLE AND HE DOESN'T RAPE WOMAN"! He doesn't say anything he just stands there smirking at you, you look at the ground remembering what you said. He then asks dismissing what you said "where is your darling husband"? You don't say anything it's so quiet you hear the crickets chirping.