Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

LUNA ELLIE

It had been two whole days since I had left the New Elite Pack. After 5 hours of nonstop driving, I decide that I would stop at a diner to get a quick breakfast before driving the few hours left to Las Vegas.

"Welcome to Diana's what can I get you?" A middle-aged plump gray-haired woman asked me.

"I'll have a cheese omelet and a coffee," I said handing her back the menu.

She wrote my order down on her notepad. "Will that be all?"

"Yes. Where's your restroom?"

"Over there." She pointed in the direction behind me, "Your food will be done in about twenty minutes."

I nodded before getting up and going to the restroom. After using the restroom and fixing my hair, I walked back to my booth. Just as I was approaching my booth the front door swung open and in walked Noah and a group of pack wolves.

"Mate." My wolf yipped excitedly.

Over the last few days, my wolf has been pissed at me for leaving Noah. The only time that she spoke to me is when she was either crying for her mate or begging me to return to him. Now that he was just a few feet away from us she couldn't contain her excitement and was pushing forward in my mine.

I was frozen in my spot unable to move. I had been caught and there was no way I was getting away. The bathroom had no windows and the only way out was through the front doors. I should just give up now. Just as I was about to give up I spotted a door, the one that leads to the kitchen. It gotta be an exit through there.

I turned around and headed to the kitchen just as I heard Noah calling out for me. I continued to run through the kitchen knocking things down in the process and spotted a back door. I ran out the door just to bump into Beta Adam. I turned back around and there was an angry Noah standing above me.

<><>

The whole car ride back to the pack house Noah refused to look or talk to me. My wolf was whining because I upset her mate but also happy because they were reunited. Once we arrived back to the house, he helped me out of the car and practically dragged me to the door and up the stairs to his room. I looked around the room to see that bars were newly installed on the windows.

"Really." I glared at him. "You're treating me like a prisoner."

"I wouldn't have to if you would act like an adult." He snarled at me.

"I didn't ask for this life," I yelled making him turn around and give me a glare that had me wanting to immediately run away with my tail between my legs.

"Who gives a damn. I wanted a mate that didn't act childish and run every time something didn't go her way. I wanted a mate that wasn't so got damn difficult and would actually try to give our relationship a try. Clearly I'm not gonna get that." He said before slamming the door and locking it behind him

After Noah left my wolf wouldn't stop whining and whimpering. She wanted me to go apologized to Noah for leaving and I had refused making her grow angry with me. Growing tired of her whining I turned on the TV and begin watching reruns of That 70's Show. After watching a few episodes, my stomach started growling. I hadn't had time to eat the breakfast I had ordered because Noah was too angry with me and wouldn't allow me to go back in the diner. I got up from the bed and knocked on the door to where there was a guard on the other side.

"I'm hungry," I told the person through the door.

After a few moments, a male wolf responded, "Alpha Noah will bring up something soon."