Chapter One

Chapter One 

LUNA ELLIE

1. Call every day.

2. If you are near another pack territory, it has to be with a pack that we're on good terms with.

3. If you are near a pack you must meet with that Alpha.

I shook my head as I threw the list back on his desk. "What? No, not gonna happen. I won't do it."

I have never been too keen on meeting Alpha's they were almost always arrogant assholes and I would rather lick the ground than have to have an actual conversation with them.

He stubbornly folded his arms. "Well, this trip will not happen."

"I will-." I started the threaten him again only to be cut off my him growling at me. "Why?" I pouted.

"Because, while you're in their territory they can keep who safe, also they will report back to me and I'll know your safe." He thoroughly explained. I was known for getting in loads of trouble that usually only Ryan could get me out of and I knew that is why he was being so strict with me.

I sighed."Fine." I picked the list back up and went on reading it.

4. Return date is exactly one year from now, no if's, and's, or but'"

I rolled my eyes. "Is that it?"

"No. After this, you can never ask me for something like this again."

"Why?" I asked.

"This pack has enemies. It's dangerous, you're an unmated she-wolf and you should be lucky I'm letting you go on this little trip in the first place."

Our pack did have a few enemies but I highly doubted that they would go to as far as attacking me. "Whatever." I crumbled the paper and pushed it into my pocket. "Now when can I leave?"

"The day after tomorrow. Mother wants to throw a celebration."

I groaned. "Seriously?" I love my aunt but it's like every time something happens, it just had to be a party. I could break a leg and she would throw a party.

He brushed me off. "You know how she is."

"Okay." I agree before walking towards the door when he called my name. "Yes?"

"One last rule." He leaned back into his chair.

"What now?" I whined.

"If you find your mate-."

I cut him off. "I won't'."

"If you find your mate." He repeated, "This little trip of yours will be over."

"Ryan!"

"No. That final. You're dismissed." He waved me off.

I stuck my tongue at him. "You suck."