Vice president position

Since I was typically low on points, I'd been unaware until recently that summer clothes were sold at rather high prices. There were girls in our class who wanted them, but had to do without. There were definitely reasons why someone would purposely wear their school uniform.

A couple walked out of the upperclassmen's dorms—a guy and a girl. When they saw me, they changed directions and walked toward me.

Aynokouji: Mashima-sensei I have question.

Mashima: Yes, what it is?

Everyone Became serious that what question is he going to ask.

Ayanokouji reliazing that atmosphere is heavy.

Everyone looking at aynokouji.

Aynokouji: why it is always from my perspective always. Isn't you say that other will also will showed?

Everyone fall down.

Aynokouji looking everyone that what happened.

Horikita: And I was thinking what question will you ask.

Haruka: Yeah, kiyopon it was such a disappointment.

Aynokouji: Sorry for betraying your guys expectation.

Mashima: Ahem... Everyone keep quiet. As for your question ayanokouji we also do not know the reason. But I am pretty sure other will be shown too.

Kiryuiin: What happened it's like you got something to hide.

Ayanokouji: I have nothing to hide, I am just a normal highschool student.

Katsuragi: You still going to say that after watching these videos.

1st year girl: It's fine senpai we all want to see your cool side.Right?

All 1st year girls agreed while blushing. {Now I will call them ayanokouji fan group}

Horikita: It's look like you got some fans.

She hit him to his side.

Aynokouji: Ouch What's that for?

Horikita: I feel like to.

Kei: (This idiot gather attention without noticing my rivals will increase.)

Most of the boys start glaring at him.

"Hey. It's been a while."

"I was just wondering who would wear their school uniform in this insane heat. I guess the answer is Horikita's brother," I muttered. Unlike Katsuragi, these two wore summer uniforms. Still, I couldn't help feeling like something was out of place.

Nagumo: It's you senpai. You really keep eye on him.

Manabu: It was just coincidence. That's it.

Horikita (whisper): Why nii-san always meet you? And why don't you tell me?

Ayanokouji (whisper): It was just a coincidence and I don't tell you because you will get angry at me.

"Whoa. President, this student really has a sour look on his face," said the girl next to Student Council President Horikita Manabu. She spoke in a loud, exaggerated manner. She was a third-year student, Secretary Tachibana.

Everyone laughed

Haruka: Haha. Kiyopon try to smile some times.

Aynokouji: I was born this way.