Kushida past

After we got out into the hallway, an unexpected person was waiting. She waved and smiled, and ran over as soon as noticed us. Horikita wasn't surprised. Instead, she approached her and responded positively.

"Kushida-san, I've kept you waiting for a while."

"It's alright, there's still some time left until the appointed time. What were you talking about with Honami-chan just now?"

Ike: why are you guys with her?

Horikita: Internal affairs.

"Just a trifling topic."

"I'm interested. Or is it something you can't tell me about?" Her tone and smile remained the same, but I could feel a heavy pressure that seemed to be directed at Horikita.

"Yeah, after all, it wasn't something unrelated to you. Let's talk." Horikita began to naturally recount the conversation that she had with Ichinose, making slight changes where necessary.

"I asked her about what could be done to treat everyone equally."

"Really......?"

"I'm not going to beat around the bush about who it was about. I had been referring to you, Kushida-san.

Ichinose: So, you were referring to kushida-san at that time.

Horikita: Yes.

"You see, Horikita-san. Maybe I can't really get along with you, but I'd rather you not share such a story while Ayanokōuji-kun is present."

The true meaning of Kushida's words was that she didn't want Horikita to increase the number of people who knew her secret.

"Or... is it that Ayanokōji-kun and Ichinose-san now know something else?"

Haruka: do you know about her past kiyopon?

Ayanokouji: Yes and you guys also will know.

Ryuen: (Well I was not interested in her past as her past is predictable.)

Sakayanagi: (Well we will know her true nature)

A sharp gaze pierce through Horikita. She accepts her gaze head-on.

"Or, I'm sorry Ayanokōji-kun, but could you please head home without me?"

"......I guess I'm in the way. In which case, I'll go back first." I left the two of them and went to the entrance. After changing my shoes, I began my trip back to the dorms. On the way, I was called by Horikita and picked up the phone.

"You and I came from the same middle school, and because I know your past, you want me to drop out of school. These are the facts, correct?"

Shinohara: So that's why she wants to expel horikita-san

Everyone in class 2D started to see at her. Kushida not paid any attention.

Ryuen: So, you know each other from way back as ayanokouji and sakayanagi know each other.

Horikita: No, we were just from same middle school. We both did not meet before middle school.

Then, a muffled voice came through over the phone.It seems that she had put her cell phone in her pocket and dialed me directly. It appears that Horikita was doing me special service by allowing me to listen in on their conversation directly.

Hiyori: horikita-san trust ayanokouji-kun very much.

Horikita (embarrassing): Well yes you could say that.