Taming gorilla

Once Horikita had paid our tab, the three of us left the Karaoke parlor together. While it seemed like this was the end of the entire ordeal, Hōsen and Nanase followed us from behind. As we walked, Sudō occasionally looked over his shoulder to glare at them menacingly, but didn't go so far as to voice his complaints since they had the same route back.

Random: now what is going on?

Ryueen: kuku we will something interesting.

Horikita: (this still gives chill to me)

Hōsen, having noticed what Sudō was doing, called out to us somewhat suspiciously.

"Hold it!"

"There's no reason for us to wait for you. We're done talking."

Horikita turned a deaf ear to him, but Hōsen didn't show any signs of backing down.It seemed that Horikita's all-or-nothing gamble was moving in the right direction
.

"Aight, I admit it. You were right Horikita. That day, I went out lookin' to meetup with Class 2-D. After I got here, it didn't take me all that long to realize that Class D was the wimpiest bunch in the school. Instead of being' treated like a joke by the rest of the classes, I figured it'd be fastest to just go and work with you guys, being' fellow D classers an' all."

Ryuen: kuku looks like gorilla got some brain.

Hosen: I have even strength to beat shit out of you skinny guy.

Looks like Hōsen had indeed been sending signals to Class 2-D back then, just as Horikita had predicted.

That said, whether or not his goal had been to form that same cooperative, equal relationship with Horikita was a different matter altogether.

"So?"

"So? You sure ya don't wanna continue the discussion? You and I are similar, comrades even. Two leaders who thought a the same thing."

"As long as you intend to keep making ridiculous demands, nothing is going to change."

"What, you really just gonna go in blind? Takin' the penalty and letting' your shit get figured out randomly?"

"Yep. I'm fully prepared to take the penalty if we have to."

While it was certainly a painful position to be in, it wasn't anything we wouldn't be able to overcome.

Thanks to the efforts of Kushida and the others, many of those with D and E ratings had already found partners, pretty much guaranteeing their safety.

Hirata: well thank you for that kushida-san.

Kushida didn't answer.

Ryuen: kuku must be hard for being defectives right?

Ryuen said while looking at horikita and hosen.

They both ignore him.

"I see. Then how 'bout I propose you somethin' like this?"

Horikita hadn't agreed to reopen negotiations, and yet Hōsen began talking allon his own.

"I'll order the chumps from my class to pair up with ya, so fork over the points.Two mill."

Ike: that is insane.

Yukimura: there is no way we can give that.

Akito: what an asshole.

Hosen: huh what did you say?

Akito: you heard me.

Akito didn't flinch by hosen as he was staring with his eyes.

Sakagami: no fighting.