Wholesome moment

After the holiday on a luxury liner, we boarded the bus and returned to the High School for Advanced Education.
After that, I think I spent a lot of time in the dormitory and going back and forth to the zelkova mall, so much so that I could be called lazy and dissolute.
In the meantime, the number of members who played increased so much that it was not comparable to last year.
Members of the Ayanokoji Group, students who made friends in the early days, such as Sudo and Ike, and beyond the class, I began to have a little chat with Ishizaki and Hiyori, and finally, members of the
Ichinose class, all things that I would not believe even if I told myself last year. It was followed.

Ishizaki: hehe I am glad you consider me as friend ayanokouji-san.

Hiyori smiled sweetly towards me.

Sudo: we are pals man.

Matsushita: but where are you in this video.

Ayanokouji: who knows (time to disappear)

Kei started to blushing as she remembered what will be shown.

And───
"Oh, summer vacation is over today, too."

When I sat in bed with Buffy, Kei looked up at the ceiling melancholy and murmured.

Shinohara: wait why kei-chan is in your room?

Matsushita: I have same question ayanokouji-kun?

Matsushita looked around her but he did not see him.

Chabashira: ayanokouji has gone to bathroom?

Matsushita: ohh ok.

Kei: (wait don't tell me he leaved me alone)

Suddenly a message has come in kei phone.

Ayanokouji: {Plz handle the situation you loving boyfriend kiyotaka}

Kei: that idiot

In order to open the relationship from the 2nd semester, I repeated the incognito date regularly with my lover, Karuizawa Kei. Today will be the last day.
Even though we share some unoccupied time, it is not something that is uncomfortable.
If this is a shallow friend, it may have become impatient to have to exchange words, or it may have become a haze somewhere.

Everyone: what?

Onodera: wait you guys are dating?

Mori: since when.

Kei: since our start of second year.

Haruka: who confessed.

Kei: kiyotaka.

Airi: K-Kiyotaka.

Chabashira: now keep quiet. Watch the video after that ask the questions.

"I can tell you about my relationship with Kiyotaka, who is clean from tomorrow......I'm so nervous."
"I do not even need to talk forcibly. I will not take responsibility even if the caste falls."
"I will definitely talk. if you do, I'll have kiyotaka protect you, so I'm fine. right?
It is a blessing to say jokingly, but it is a true heart that is unmistakable.
They protect themselves by parasitism in a strong host.
I drank the last sip of coffee and sat next to Kei.
When I hold her thin hand, it is gently clenched back. Kei turned to me shyly.

Mori: wait don't tell me.

Onodera: they gonna.

Haruka: do it.

Kei.
At that moment, I put my lips on her soft lips.
"You, Kiyotaka......"
surprised
"Yeah, I was surprised. Well, do you have to declare a little more in advance......?
I will not answer that question with words, but with action.
Gently grabs her shoulder and pulls it away.

Matsushita: wow kei-chan didn't think you are so lewd.

Akito: to think kiyotaka is showing the dominance.

Hashimoto: way to go man.

Manabu: dammn it.

Horikita: (what a vulguar thing to do.)

The 2nd kiss. The moment the lips touch, the shoulder of grace jumps up a little, and the surprise comes
to pass.
When I released my lips immediately, the eyes that seemed relieved and seemed to be regrettable came
to see me.

Haruka: he kissed it again.

Hosimiya: aah youth.

Airi stands up and ran away.

Haruka: airi.

Sato: sensei may I go to washroom.

Amawasa: hmph.

Akimura: honami -chan

Ichinose: I am allright.

Kanazaki: (It is indeed sad but at least there will be a distance btw them)

Ichinose: haha it's like I also want to go washroom hosimiya sensei.

Ichinose just ran away.

Chirhiro: honmai chan.

Class b student started to trying get up

Hinemo: sit down all of you. She need to face it alone.

Shibata: but

Kanzaki: she is right right now no words will be reach upon her.

Kamuro: hey you allright.

Sakayanagi: fufu are you worried Masumi san?

Kamuro: like hell I am.

SakayanagiL fufu well I am little jealous and also sad but who knows about future.

Hashimoto: that's me hime.

Ryuuen: next plz.

"...... It was a surprise again."
"Is that so? I thought that I made it relatively normal."
I have no choice but to repeat and remember the timing study from now on.
"At least, my feelings were not ready yet......"
So, are you ready now?

huh? ..."......"

Kei who nodded to say so closed her eyes and showed a gesture to accept, so she kissed again

I've only touched 2 times so far for about 1 second, but this time it's different.
5 seconds, 10 seconds and long.
Then he moves his lips little by little and repeats the kiss like a bird sticks.
In the flow of time I feel that only me and Kei have stopped......

Kiryuuin: so when will you guys are breaking up?

Everyone looked at Kiryuuin with shocked eyes.

Kiryuuin: what?

Nagumo: hoho to think our queen will interested somebody to this extent.

Kei: never.

Kiryuuin just smirked and turn away.

High school 2nd year, the last day of summer vacation. Kei and I went up 1 staircase together knowing
Kiss.
The course of love ends in the first half of the course and goes into the second half of the course.
From now on, we will be going to lead a school life with dignity as lovers.
This may lead to some trouble.
Still, 2 people hold hands and face difficulties.
Slowly but surely, as the seasons change from summer to autumn, from autumn to winter, step by step.
We will become deeply and deeply immersed in what we must have a relationship with each other.
While checking the taste of the lips repeatedly, my thoughts go to the ahead without permission.
Eventually, when the season of parting approaches, this love ushered in the last phase───
It is decided to face an extremely difficult trial.
It is to stand up with 1 person and face forward when Karuizawa Kei is separated from the host.
That is the most important thing in this curriculum of love.

Author note

Haa it's been a long time I have wrote a chapter.

I especially wrote this chapter as now other reac fic as written it.

As for Y2V4 chapter are too long to write so I become lazy. I am not ending fic but I will not be posting chp anytime sooner maybe when I became motivated.. I may write some new fan fic so in the future.

Till then sayonara.