Vol 11 Part 1

I could still recall the scene across the glass screen on that day as if it had occurred only yesterday.

Ike: finally from different perspective.

Sudo: from whose.

Sakayanagi: fufu mine

My father took me to a facility located deep within the mountains, its exterior dyed a pure white. No, it wasn't only the exterior. As far as I could remember, both the corridors and the small rooms we went through were all painted in one single white color.

Yagami: (shit)

Tsukishiro: (who the hell is this person to get this video)

Amawasa: now that's troublesome.

Ayanokouji: (why was I expecting that something related to that place will be not shown)

Manbu: I see that's how is it.

Ryuen: kuku haha now that's the video I wanted to see.

Hiyori: what do you mean ryuen-kun?

Ryuen: kuku we will seeing your book buddy secret.

Kiryuuin: my my that's interesting.

Horikita: ayanokouji secret.

Nagumo/Kushida: now that's something I can use.

Kei: (kiyotaka secret I am not ready for this)

Ichinose: (ayanokouji secret. Maybe this will help why he had those cold eyes)

Matsushita: (This will be the most usefull video)

I placed both my hands on the transparent glass, doing my very best to see what lied beyond. The screen seemed to be some sort of one-way mirror so they couldn't see us from the other side.

"What is it, Arisu? It's rare to see you this interested in something."

"This is an experiment attempting to artificially create a genius. There's no way I wouldn't find it interesting."

Kamuro: so you are like this from childhood.

Sakayanagi: fufu I will take it as compliment Masumi-san.

Kamuro: Tch

"...That's not a very childlike way of speaking, as usual."

My father spoke, showing a perplexed smile as he picked me up in his arms. According to my father, anyone who went through the curriculum of this facility would, without exception, be educated to become someone exceptional. There's no way I wouldn't have misgivings about that.

Mashima: so this solve the mystery.

Sakagami: indeed.

Hoshimiya: and why he was put in class D.

Chabashira: loveless environment.

Ike: what the hell is going on?

Hosen: fucking shut up you asshole or else you will taste something good.

Ike started to sweat.

"It's just, this experiment seems to have a lot of troublesome elements to it."

"Which means?"

"It seems to be attacked from all sides from a human rights perspective."

"Ha, haha..."

"More importantly, I don't think it is possible for them to create artificial geniuses or anything like that."