our princess - 2012! turtles x fem! box turtle! reader

Our princess - 2012! Turtles x Fem! Box Turtle! Reader

────────────────────

Request- eemoo1o

Request is- "(Y/N) is a box turtle who's very skilled in jujitsu meets the turtles. Although the boys know that she can protect herself, they still insist on protecting her and treating her like a princess. Due to their slider turtle instincts, they each try to take care of her and swoon her."

────────────────────

You had met the four slider turtle brothers when you were fighting against the Krang, and although you were fully capable of handling yourself, the boys still did everything they could to protect you while you were in dangerous situations. They knew you were talented and very strong, but they couldn't resist their urges to keep you safe.

The four brothers instantly felt a connection to you. They never thought they'd find another turtle mutant, a female at that. The five of you all became close, you'd often be visiting them at their lair and they'd always try and grab your attention.

"Here you go, (Y/N)!" Mikey hands you a slice of pizza, which you accept. Raphael comes by and offers you more food- to which you also accept.

But, all of the boys' attempts don't seem to appeal to you. Their slider turtle rituals don't catch the attention of your box turtle rituals.

What ever they'd try to do, it didn't seem to bring much interest to you. Sure, they were all lovely boys- but you just weren't feeling the full spark yet.

While on missions, the boys would never let you leave their side. When you try to help out- they insist that you don't in fear of you getting injured.

They're always keeping an eye out for you, in their male-polluted eyes, everything is out to get you and they weren't about to let anyone touch you.

Although, one day, their rituals had changed to fit your appeal. The boys had started to slowly try and do some box turtle rituals and that seemed to do the trick.

You had began to reciprocate both types of rituals to all four of the brothers- which ended up being a problem between them.

"Back off you guys, I'm with (Y/N)." Leo yells at his brothers, while Raph shoves him. "Hell no! She's been responding to me the most, and she gets along with me the best!" He argues back.

Donnie begins to grow frustrated, "Yeah sureeee, totally!" He replies sarcastically as he rolls his eyes. Mikey soon begins to join on the arguing and all hell breaks loose.

Eventually, Leo comes to his senses and settles the group down. "Look- were never gonna get anywhere with all of this arguing. We'll just have to share (Y/N) and protect her. We have to make sure that nobody ever harms her."

The brothers agree on it bitterly, still not completely satisfied. Every time you're with the boys, they treat you more and more princess-like. Bringing you all sorts of things ranging from sweets to random objects that they thought you'd enjoy.

You knew what was going on, you enjoyed the treatment you were receiving from the boys. With arguments here and there- they still always managed to keep their princess safe.

────────────────────

I had struggled a bit to write this, but I hope it was alright and similar to what you wanted ^_^

If you wanna request, read over the request page and feel free to comment/message me! Sending love.