it had to be you - 2014! leo x fem! reader

It had to be you - 2014! Leo x Fem! Reader

────────────────────

Request- PastelColoredZarkon

Request is- "Leo's spending his lazy day with his girlfriend, (Y/N). She cuddles up to his shell while he reads to her."

────────────────────

Leonardo finally had some time to sit back and relax. From dealing with thugs to his brothers he was exhausted from this weeks events and just needed to take a break from it all.

Leo was always excited to spend time with you, even if the two of you were in opposite rooms doing your own things. Just being near him was all he needed (-Although, he honestly preferred when you were right next to him.)

You were happy when you remembered that it was a 'lazy day' for Leo and told him he could stay at your apartment for the day.

He obviously accepted, wanting to get away from his brothers and to just be alone with his girl.

The time was currently 10:32 PM, and you had spent majority of your evening with Leo. While the two of you did various things throughout the day, the two of you had settled down on the couch and did your own things.

Leonardo was reading some random book that you didn't really bother to ask what it was even about. You scrolled through your phone, the bright light shone on your face. You squinted your eyes in irritation, deciding to turn your brightness down.

You took a glance at Leo, who was deep in the book. You glanced back on your phone and scrolled through various different clothes, adding random outfits to your cart. (Even if you probably weren't gonna buy anything..)

You began to eventually grow even more tired, you set your phone down on the coffee table and threw yourself onto Leonardo.

You cuddle up to his shell, shutting your eyes and relaxing. Leo smiles, petting the top of your head before planting a kiss on it.

"You sleepy, (Y/N)?" He asks.

"Hmm.." You can't even form words at this point, too tired to put in the effort. Leonardo chuckles lightly, pulling you into him closer and begins to read out loud.

While he reads, he could feel the way you cuddled closer up to his shell. He never knew why you liked to be so close to his shell, but, he still loved the fact that you'd cuddle there.

Leo knew that you had finally fallen asleep while he read, but he didn't want to stop reading to you, even if he knew that you couldn't hear him.

He had kept reading. All the way til the end of the book. He knew you had only heard about five minutes of his reading but he didn't mind. He'd simply pull you closer to him, turning off the lamp next to him he whispered to you.

"...I love you, (Y/N)."

────────────────────

hope you enjoyed ! ❤️ hope everyone is doing good !

sorry if it's a bit short ;P

requests: OPENED! if you want to request, either message me or comment on the first chapter of this book. thank you ❤️