opposites - 2012! donnie x cold! badass! fem! reader

Opposites - 2012! Donnie x Cold! Badass! Fem! Reader

────────────────────

Request- MeowMeowIsSleepy

Request is- "The reader is Casey's younger sister, and he brings the reader down to the lair one day. After all the shouting from the turtles, you become friends with them and over time you and Donnie start to develop feelings for each other. Although, you're so much better at hiding them than Donnie is."

────────────────────

"You're gonna love the guys, (Y/N)!" Casey loudly exclaims as the two of you walk through the sewers. Your eyes are flat as you raise a brow slightly, "Okay."

Obviously they haven't made a good impression on you so far. Having to walk through the sewers just to go to Casey's friend's place was already causing you to judge them silently.

"Casey, why are your friends living here?"

"You'll see. They..can't necessarily live up top like we do." He tries to explain, his tone laced with uncertainty. You remained silent for the rest of the trip, once you finally arrived you could smell pizza and hear the sound of shouting.

"They're always arguing about something." Casey chuckled, stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking into the place. You were glad that April was at least there, in case Casey's friends weren't like able. You got along well with the red-head, due to the fact she and your brother had a thing going on.

"Casey- Is that (Y/N)?!" April's happy expression morphed into one of shock. Your eyes remained flat and cold, your brows furrowed as you stuffed your hands into the pockets of your jacket. 'They're not human.' You noted, carefully watching as the one in blue made his way over to you.

"Casey?! Why'd you bring a human down here?!" He shouted, the one in red followed behind angrily, "Are you an idiot?!"

You stood the side, April moved over to you with a smile, "I didn't think you'd come here!"

You shrugged, "Casey wanted me to come meet his friends."

The one in orange and purple made their way over, "You know her, April?" The purple masked one asked, glancing at you for longer than he realized.

You couldn't help but stare at him longer than you did to the other turtles. When the two of you locked eyes the purple one nervously looked away.

"She's my younger sister, guys! She's chill as hell." Casey swings his arm over your shoulder and you roll your eyes. "I won't say anything, don't worry." Your voice came out cold, the brothers were a bit taken aback but nodded. "..Well, thank you." The one in blue unsurely thanked.