dating 2012! raph headcanons

Dating 2012! Raph headcanons

────────────────────

"What it's like to date Raphael from the 2012 series"

────────────────────

- You and him like to train together
- Whenever he and Leo get into a fight, he goes to your place to cool off.
- You're always there to comfort him and let him talk out his problems.
- He's always worried for you, and when you tease him about it he'll deny it.
- "IM NOT WORRIED! THATS STUPID!"
- He's worried.
- He'll try to walk you home anytime that he can.
- If he can't walk you home he'll either have you call him while you're walking or make you text him that you arrived home safely.
- The first time you tried to cuddle him he was stiff as a board, now he's just like a teddy bear.
- He doesn't really like PDA, but if he's jealous or cocky he'll wrap his arm around your waist or shoulder.
- He's ready to try and help you out when you need.
- If someone hurts you he'll beat the shit out of them, seriously.
- Around the start of your relationship, one time you were trying to do your homework, but you were stuck on a problem.
- Raph wanted to show off and was all like, "Lol I got this babe. Breed:Different 😈💯"
- He was struggling so much omg 💀 he had no idea what was going on but he didn't wanna be seen as dumb.
- He said, "Hey babe just gimmie a sec I gotta make a call then I'll come back and help."
- Mans ran outta your room and forced Donnie to help him 🤦‍♀️
- You heard him on the phone but decided not to say anything ❤️
- Anyways y'all are in love 😹✨

—————————

sorry i haven't updated in months i got lazy LOL. i've been alive this whole time sorry guys ahah