the force - 2012! turtles x jedi! fem! reader

The Force - 2012! Turtles x Jedi! Fem! Reader

────────────────────

Request- claudethefox56

Request is- "2012! turtles react to the super sweet innocent reader being a jedi and shows off her awesome skills"

────────────────────

"Go, (Y/N)! It's too dangerous!" Leo cries out as he gets punched by Tiger Claw.

Mikey and Donnie try to attack Bebop but he turns invisible, causing the two to collide into each other.

Raphael tries to land a hit on Rocksteady but misses and gets hit instead.

You stand there, brows furrowed in anger at the sight of your friends hurt. "Let them go!" You shout, raising your hand, the turtles watch in shock as the three villains get lifted up into the air.

You throw the three into the wall, letting them go, they groan in pain at the impact and shoot you a cold glare.

Rocksteady gets up, picking up a car and throwing it at you. Getting into a stance, you pull out your lightsaber that rests on your hip and slice the car in half. The three rush up to attack, but you use the force and toss them into the air.

"Let's go, guys!" You call out to the boys, running back into the Shellraiser. Leo begins to drive off quickly, the five of you silent until Mikey begins to shout.

"(Y/N)! YOU WERE SO COOL! AND SCARY!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT STUFF! YOU MADE THEM FLY AND YOUR COOL LIGHT SWORD WAS SO COOL!! THE COLORS!! AND THE 'WOOSH' NOISE AND THE WAY IT SLICED THROUGH THE CAR LIKE BUTTER AAHHH-!" Mikey suddenly gets thrown away from you and back into his seat by Raph, earning himself a whack on the head.

"Oh, thank you!" Giggling, you scratch your neck.

"I thought you were the super sweet girl that could never harm a fly. UH- No offense, of course!" Leo quickly adds, hoping not to have offended you.

"It's fine!" You giggle at his panicked expression.

"You were incredible, (Y/N)! Thank you for your help. If you don't mind, could you tell me about your powers and that weapon sometime? For science reasons of course.." Donnie turns to face you, showing off his adorable gap tooth.

"Thank you, Donnie! And of course I can." You smile sweetly at the boy.

"Uh, yeah, you were pretty cool out there." Raph shyly adds, scratching the back of his neck.

"Thank you." You pat the turtle on his shoulder, causing him to become even more flustered.

"And when it's time for us to face off with the Shredder, we know who to bring with us." Leo says, causing you to grin.

"You can count on me. May the force be with us all."

────────────────────

Hope this was okay! ❤️ Sorry it wasn't that good. If anything needs to be changed or if you want more please comment ❤️