Green Or Blue?

I woke up around 11 do to Georgia screaming her head off.

"what are you screaming about!" I yelled, a little mad that she woke me up.

"Liam is live on instagram with Louis and Niall!" she screamed.

I immediately sat up and almost jumped on her to see what was happening. when I got to her I see Louis, Niall and Liam all sitting in front of the camera.

they were all laughing and joking around.

"Louis is so hot!" I yelled.

"why don't you tweet about that then." she laughed in a mocking way thinking I wouldn't.

"Don't doubt me." I said with an offended look.

"i'm doubting you."

-•-•-•-•-

@Harry_Styles: why is @Louis_Tomlinson so fucking hot?!?!

Liked by: GeorgiaHoran and 792 others
Retweets: 17
Comments:

@Kelsyyyyy: he's not that hot tbh..

@TheTommoWay: Ikr it's not fair.
and @kelsyyyyy tbh he really is.

@GeorgiaHoran: I really didn't think you would do it.

@Harry_Styles: @GeorgiaHoran I'm actually offended that you think i wouldn't express my undying love for @Louis_Tomlinson.

-•-•-•-•-

A couple hours later Me and Georgia were just sitting there on our phones.

I sat up and looked at her until she noticed me.

"yes?" she laughed in question.

"I'm bored wanna go to the store?" I asked

She nodded and we both got ready and then got our phones, wallets then grabbed the keys and went to the car.

When we got to the mall we immigrated went to starbucks to get a drink first.

"let's go look at those bathing suits, I want a new one." She said looking at the ones on the display window.

As she was looking at the bathing suits I started looking at the boy bathing suits as well.

I eventually found two pairs that I liked and couldn't decide which ones I should get so I decided to let someone els choose.

-•-•-•-

@Harry_Styles: I can't decide so you guys choose. green or blue? @Louis_Tomlinson what do you think.

-•-•-•-

After I tweeted that I had waited a bit and walked around the store until i went back to my phone to see the comments.

After about 15 minutes I went back on my phone that was constantly buzzing for some reason.

-•-•-•-

Liked by: @Louis_Tomlinson, @GeogiaHoran and 1049 others
Retweets: 43
Comments:

@GeogiaHoran: Why didn't you ask me? I'm literally in the same store :((

@LouBoo91: Blue 💙

@TheTommoWay: Blue, just like Louis' eyes 😉

@Kelsyyyyyy: Anything looks good on you babe.

   @GeorgiaHoran: @Kelsyyyyy how long is it gonna take you to realize he's gay. G-A-Y.

@Kelsyyyyyy: @GeorgiaHoran no he's not.