please find him.

I stand in the store with Georgia and the boys standing over the rings thinking if I was sure about this all.

I didn't have to think about it for another second before telling the lady what ring I want.

"Excuse me" I call out to the lady behind the glass

"Yes?" she smiled while walking over

"I would like this ring please?"

"Of course, who's the lucky lady?"

"Guy" I corrected her

"What?" she looked up, almost dropping the ring.

"Is there a problem with that?" Zayn asked from behind me

"N-No of course not. if you would come over here to pay please."

We all walked over and when she scanned it up all our eyes went wide

"Are you sure you wanna pay that much for a ring?" Georgia asked

"It's for Harry, yes i'm sure." I answered in a duh tone as I looked back at her like she was stupid

She rolled her eyes before we both laughed a bit.

we soon walked out of the store with smiles on all of our faces.

*Harrys pov

"can we be done for the day?" I complained to my boss

This is the longest work day i've had in a while, I just want to go home and cuddle with my boyfriend.

he checked the time before shaking his head.

"No at least 15 more minutes" he said making me throw my head back and whine like a child.

"the longer you whine the longer you'll be here" he hummed

I sat up quickly after that and got back to work.

It was taking forever but I finally got it done and over with, I smiled as i ran out of the office saying goodbye to everyone on the way out. I chuckle as I make it out into the rain, I pause for a second and look up at the sky with a smile on my face.

"Today was a good d-"

My words got cut off by my screams as somebody put a bag over my head. The person wrapping the bag around my head so tight that i could barely breathe.

I let the tears fall as my legs give out and everything goes quiet when i feel my head hit the concrete.

*Louis' pov

We're all watching out the window waiting for harry to come home into the house that decorated with white and red roses and fairy lights with candles and his favorite song, all of us in tuxedos and georgia in her dress waiting for him to pull up with the car.

we were waiting for hours as we got worried more and more each and every second.

I take my phone out of my pants and call Nathan, the guy that works at Harry's music studio.

"hello?"

"Why isn't harry here yet?" I demand

"what? he left 4 hours ago.."

My stomach had dropped and i had the feeling something terrible was happening.

"what do you mean 4 fucking hours?!" i yelled as my eyes began to tear up

"I mean-"

"Did he say anything?" I cut him off as everyone started surrounding me

"he said bye that's all.. louis-"

I hung up with tears in my eyes immediately going to my contacts and calling Harry.

it went straight to voicemail so i decided texting him was the best option.

I had sent him over 50 texts before i grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

I went straight to the police station. The group following right behind.

When i got to the office with a red face matching the others all dressed up it immediately drew attention.

I saw someone gasp as they started recording.

"I need to report a missing person." I say loudly

"uhm how long have they been missing for sir?" the police officer asked

"five hours"

"I'm sorry sir but it has to be forty eight hours in ord-" the police officer was saying but i cut him off

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I FUCKING CARE?! My boyfriend is missing your putting in the fucking report and working your ass off to find him right away!" I screamed as more tears streamed down my face

"sir"

"No, you're going to fucking find my boyfriend before i get you fired from your job." I said calmly

Georgia walked up and put her hand on my shoulder "Louis-"

"Fuck off!" I ripped her arm off of my and threw it harshly.

"Hey!" Niall yelled before standing in front of her "knock it off, we're all trying to help right now."

I yanked my hair as i shook my head and back up against a wall. my eyes bloodshot as i look up pleading for help in my eyes.

"please find him" I said in a broken voice.

..•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•

..I'm back :)

Hey loves i hope you liked the chapter.

There are many reasons why i haven't been updating and i'm sorry the next update will come out soon.

i hope you're all alright

please drink and eat.

stay safe and healthy

i love you guys!

:)
<3