One More Client

-•-•-•-
@HarryStyles:
bye.

Liked By: @louist91, @NialHoran, @GeorgiaTonns, @EleanorCalder, @ZaynMalik, @LiamPayne and 34

Liked By: @louist91, @NialHoran, @GeorgiaTonns, @EleanorCalder, @ZaynMalik, @LiamPayne and 34.6k more
Comments:

@louist91: where are you going and why aren't you answering your phone
@GeorgiaTonns: Why do you care now?

@NiallHoran: Why aren't you guys answering your phones?

@EleanorCalder: wow they're actually leaving.

@Larry2Life: I hope louis is going with him or he's going to louis :))

@LarryStylinson: I swear imma cry.

@Kelsyyyy: take me with you baby
@louist91: no.
@Kelsyyyy: thought you were done with him
@louist91: you know nothing and no i'm "done with him" and i never will be.
Comment Deleted.

-•-•-•-

Me and Georgia have been driving for hours and we are just pulling into a gas stop for some snacks and a bathroom break also gas.

We didn't take the plane cause we both have huge fears. We pull up next to each other and get out.

"They've been calling me nonstop." she sighed

"same." as soon as i said that both of our phones went off.

"They deserve a goodbye." she said looking down

"no they don't." I said and went back into my car so i could move it next to the gas pumps as i was about to get out he called another time and i had already seen Georgia on the phone.

"Fuck it" I mutter

I whip my phone out of my pocket before clicking decline again.

I go into my contacts and block all of the boys, not hesitating once. Then going on snapchat and all social media and blocking them on that too.

Right away it felt like I got hit with a bag of bricks.

I put my head down on my steering wheel and just cry, I heard my door being opened a few seconds later and see Georgia also crying and she crawled into my lap.

"I blocked them all on everything ."

"i said bye and blocked them all off my contacts."

//////

We've been on the road for over 15 hours now and we've taken a couple breaks and even stopped and slept in a parking area but i'm finally pulling up to the apartment.

Right when we got out we smiled at each other.

I take off running and get to the apartment door and open the mail box to get the two keys out.

I run in with Georgia behind me.

We both run around probably looking crazy and call our rooms, looking in the kitchen and living room, the bathrooms and the small closet for whatever storage.

"let's start unpacking I guess" I say

With that we began setting up everything, first bringing in everything, then unpacking slowly decorating and we had gotten our rooms along with the living room and bathrooms done.

The kitchen is halfway done we just need food.

"I'm going grocery shopping!" I tell as I walk to the door with my keys and phone in hand.

"okay!" I hear her yell back

I'm soon on my way to the store and in the parking lot.

I put a hat and hood on so i don't get recognized because apparently i get recognized everywhere now and hurry up inside.

Or i tried to hurry, by the time i was done my cart was filled up to the top with not only food but things for the house too.

It took forever waiting in the line, finally getting up there and taking forever to scan too.

I'm walking out with my groceries almost making me fall over as I see a girl with a one direction shirt on.

I duck as fast as I can and practically run to my car.

Once i'm done putting them in the back I hurry to get in and drive out of the parking lot.

My heart is beating all the way in my ass where it had fallen when I saw that shirt.

I don't want anyone knowing where I am.

I'm taking my hat and hood off, sighing as I put on my ac and music as I start to sing.

I look as I pass a building that has a sign and it says 'Florida Music'

I swiftly turn around and turn into the parking lot.

I go into the building quickly and see a man at the front desk who looks up and smiles when I walk in.

"Hi, Can i help you?

"Yeah actually.. umm I was wondering if you had any room for one more client" I sheepishly smiled

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hi loves, Hope you liked the chapter.

It was a bit short.

Have you drank enough water and ate enough food? If not please do it's important.

Did you smile today?

Did you laugh today?

Did you have a boring day what did you do?

If you ever need someone to talk to message me, mental health is important.

don't forget to vote please!!

:)
<3