Leave Him

Days have been going by and I still have not talked to one person besides my parents.

I need someone to talk to but I don't want to talk to anyone at all.

Staying away from the people you love to make sure you don't hurt them is something you won't understand until you truly love someone.

I sigh as I get out of the shower and dress up in black sweatpants and no shirt.

I go on my computer and start doing some schoolwork again before watching tv.

watching tv soon got interrupted as someone knocked on my door.

"I'm asleep!" I yell at the door

the door opens anyways and Georgia comes in with a bag in her hands.

We just stare at each other for a couple seconds before I turn around into my pillow to let a few silent tears out.

I hear her moving as she walked closer.

"Harry" she said sadly and sat down before hugging me

after a minute or two we both sat up and were ready to talk.

"where did you go, you disappeared from your friends that are worried sick right now and disappeared from social media and all your 'fans' have been freaking out for days." she said before giving me an expectant look.

"I just needed to get away.." I said as i looked at my phone that was shut off in the corner of my room.

"what's wrong" she asked

"I think I fell in love with a straight man that I have zero chance with." I said straight out making her eyes go wide for a second before she's rolling them.

"well that's obvious but how do you know he's straight?"

"he said it himself G-" I was saying but she cut me off.

"I don't care what he said. he was obviously lying." she said

"how would you know that?"

"because if you guys were just friends he wouldn't be calling me asking me where his baby is or hazza or haz and asking me to check up on you and tell you to answer him." she said in a duh tone

"I don't know if i can be his friend" I said to her while playing with my hands

"what?!" she yelled surprised and shocked

"I don't want to fall harder than I already have, it hurts enough already."

she looked at me for a couple seconds before pulling out her phone and calling someone.

"who are you calling?" I asked

"Louis" she replied making my eyes widen

"why?!"

"to tell him your moving on and can't be friends with him anymore." she said innocently

"what?!"

I jumped up and tackled her on the bed making the phone go flying out of her hands and across the bed.

"Why won't you tell him?!" she yelled while trying to fight me off

"because he wouldn't care! he would probably feel guilty that I feel this way and that's not what I need!" I reply frustrated

"You can't just Leave him!" she yelled

"Watch me! it's not worth the pain! Knowing how this will end, I don't want it nor do i need it!" I yelled back

"So yes Georgia, I can leave him. He does not need me and he never did, if he needed me then he would be here right now like you are... but he's not." I told her as she took in my words and calmed down.

I got off her and we both sat up.

"you're right i'm sorry" she said and grabbed her phone before gasping

I looked at her suspiciously before grabbing her phone.

Call ended 7 seconds ago.

I think my heart just dropped out of my ass.

"Again?!" I yelled before flopping back on my bed.

I thought about everything for a few seconds before saying

"He thinks i'm gonna leave him!"

Georgia looked at me like i was crazy "you just said you are" she said

"I was lying! why the fuck would i leave Louis Tomlinson?!" I scream before getting up and running to my phone across the room and turning it on for the first time this week.

Immediately my phone started blowing up but I ignored all of the notifications and dialed Louis' number.

it went straight to voicemail.

"Shit.." I said before sitting on my bed in defeat

"i'm sorry" I heard Georgia say behind me

"not you fault" I sigh

-•-•-•-

@Harry_Styles: I never meant what I said.
Likes: @LiamPayne, @NiallHoran, @ZaynMalik, @GeorgiaHoran and 30.8k others.
Comments: Disabled

-•-•-•-

it's been a few hours and i've been texting the boys. they said they haven't seen or talked to Louis since the night before.

They said he was really worried though which makes me feel like an ass but whatever..

Georgia and I were watching netflix in the living room until she fell asleep and I went up to my room.

I was just about to fall asleep when Georgia knocked on my door.

I groaned before yelling at her "Why are you knocking?!"

I heard the door open and I was still on my stomach when I felt a strong but small arm wrap around me.

I tensed before turning around so fast I think that I got whip flash and seeing a dark figure almost on top of me in the dark room.

"hi baby"

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey guys i hope you liked the chapter.

last time i'm gonna say it, sorry for not updating a lot. I don't know whether i'm getting better or getting used to this. I'm here for my friends but my friends aren't here for me. it makes things 10 times worse feeling like THAT friend. sorry.
I'm going to stop ranting now, bye guys love you.

how are you?

are you okay?

did you drink enough water?

did you eat enough food?

stay healthy!

remember your valid.

Please don't forget to vote!!
<3
:)