Never Swam Faster.

Just a warning that this chapter isn't going to be the happiest..

I woke up with Louis in my arms and just looked down at him.

How did this happen?

How did I out of all people end up meeting Louis Tomlinson and fall in love.

I never meant for it to happen but i'm glad it did. I'm going to help him be free, do what he wants, be out when he wants.. it's not right what his management is doing to him.

He started to wake up and looked up and smiled at me before frowning.

"what's wrong?" I asked

"I acted like a baby yesterday"

"It was cute." I smiled at him

"I'm not cute, i'm hot."

I raised my eyebrows at him in surprise before smiling and shaking my head.

Suddenly the question I had been dying to ask spilled out of my mouth.

"Why haven't you ever tried to go against your management?"

He looked at me for a couple seconds before sighing "I have."

I just stared at him urging him to go on into more details.

"All they did was set up more stunts with El, They took away more freedom and watched me more than before.. it's not worth it." He laughs an exhausted laugh.

I frown as I slowly turn around and walk to my desk where I have more songs that I'm working on at the moment.

"Harry" Louis said making me hum and turn around to see what he wanted "I want to try, me and you, us. But I need to know now if you're willing to fight for me as much as I will for you."

I stare at him with big eyes and his entire expression falls, He turns around and walks quickly to the door.

Before I could even predict what had just happened he was out of the room.

I think I just lost the love of my life..

The love of my life?!

The love of my life!!

"Louis" I gasped in a whisper as I ran out the room and down the stairs grabbing everyone's attention.

"Where is he?"

They looked sad and then looked towards the door.

"Where are my keys?" I asked Georgia who had them last

"Harry stop this is toxic for-"

"Give me my damn keys!" I yelled at her not caring at the moment.

She sighed before pulling them out of her pocket and handing them to me.

I immediately sprinted out of the house and into my car off to find Louis.

I drove like a crazy man looking for Louis everywhere.

As driving I pass right by Louis.

I immediately swerve into a drive way and turn around, a car in front of me as I curse it.

I wonder where he's going as he started going on a bridge leading to another road.. i've never even seen this place before.

My thoughts are cut off as the car in front of me starts swerving weirdly and speeding up.

I watch with furrowed eyebrows as they suddenly speed up really fast almost hitting Louis' car.

My eyes widen and I can't breathe.

"No.. no no no no.."

The car speeds once again and doesn't miss Louis this time. I slam on my breaks as I watch helplessly as Louis' car swerves and swerves until it swerves off the bridge over the reeling.

"NO!!" I scream as I let out a sob.

I don't think twice before grabbing the pocket knife left in here for safety and getting out of my car and sprinting over to the edge of the bridge.

I look back once, my face red and  covered with tears, seeing the person in the car recording with a smirk, I turn back and don't think twice before jumping in.

The shock hits me from how cold the water is, I look around in the murky water.

I see his car sinking and start swimming that way fast.

When I get to the car I see Louis' cut up and bruised face.

I almost faint when I see he's unconscious before I start banging on the window as hard as I can.

It takes me seven times before it shatters.

"LOUIS!" I screamed pulling myself a little into the car as I shake him to get him awake.

He wakes up with a gasp and looks around in panic.

His panic gets 10 times worse when he sees me probably knowing I could easily drown, i'm not the best swimmer.

"Get out of here!" He yelled

"Not without you!"

He stares at me before nodding and tugging at his seat belt.

"It's not coming off, harry you have to get out of here!" He yells at me and I shake my head as I pull out the pocket knife in my pocket.

He smiled bright before it went away when I dropped it.

"SHIT!" I screamed

I immediately went under water trying to open my eyes and find it but barley seeing anything.

I come back up for air as I see Louis watching me with more and more panic.

I go back down, seeing a shine and swimming after knowing it's from the metal pieces on the knife.

I get it and swim up to the car that's almost sunken now, up to Louis' chin.

I hand him the knife and he takes it gratefully quickly cutting the belt and swimming out of the car as it fully sinks.

I cried in relief when he hugged me in the water.

"I thought I lost you" I sobbed

"I'm okay, look at me Harry. it's okay." He says trying to calm me down.

"How is this okay?! I almost just lost the love of my life!" I scream at him in disbelief that he had just said that.

He stared at me as I ranted on for reasons as to why it was not okay before shutting me up by smashing his lips against mine.

I freeze before kissing him back.

We pull apart after a while and I just cry. I almost lost him all because-

All because that-

I snapped my head up to see the person that caused this all, still recording with a smirk.

"I'll kill her." I say as I start to swim to edge, making sure Louis is following me.

"Harry! No!" Louis yells after me in a worried tone.

I've never swam faster in my life than I have in this moment right now.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hi loves, how was the chapter?

did you smile or laugh today?

did you eat enough?

did you drink enough?

how was your day?

if you ever need to talk i'm here to listen.

Sorry if the chapter was shit. They are usually based off of my moods tbh..

Don't forget to vote please!!

<3
:)