Shopping Trips and Big Mistakes

I write with just some main points in my head, then just write. There are no outlines made with my writing style, so I have no idea how long or short this story will be, so, I am sorry if my length is not what you want it, to be. I appreciate all of my readers, and love to hear about you guys, so if you haven't already, please answer the questions at the bottom of each of my chapters. (1074 Words)

"Okay, you have fourty-five minutes, to do any free shopping you want then, we need to have a conversation about set-ups before the school year," molly said as we are gathered on the street. 

Soon everyone had dispursed but, me, Ginny, and Penelope. "Here is some money, Ginny, could you take little nels to get some ice cream, I have some errands to run," he asked, passing a handful of coins to her. "Okay, don't be dumb," she said, and ran off to the ice cream parlor, Penelope, in her arms.

I quickly ran to Gringotts to get a little more money, as I had underestimated a little. Soon i was zooming off to the now connected Black and Potter vaults. My vaults that were now (by request) combined, moved to vault number 3, just after the McGonnagal family vault and Hogwarts vault. Although I did not notice until I was done in the vault that Proffessor McGonnagal was in her vault. 

I ran through the huge vault, searching for the jewelry case. Once I found it I grabbed a few pieces, and a two large wooden boxes. On the way out I grabbed a few coins, and balanced a specific ring between my fingers, running out the door. As soon as I got out, i took a moment to look at the ring. 

"Ah, Mr. Potter, good choice," I heard  a voice say, causing my to almost drop my boxes. "Oh, calm down child. You are gonna break all of this special jewelry. That would be a shame, especially this one," my new headmistress said, eyeing the ring in my hand. "I just wanted to see who my new vault neighbor was. Two vaults combining isn't rare, but two of this magnitude has got to have some influential and powerful owners. I guess I was right, except I didn't expect it to be my own student's vault," she said, glancing at the many boxes I had.

I, still in shock, replied with the influential and powerful answer of, "oh, uh, yeah I guess." "Come child, let me help you get these into your cart," McGonnagal said, grabbing a couple of the smaller boxes. "Well, if I didn't know any better, I would say that you are planning to propose to the lovely young Ginny," she continues nonchalantly. I choked on my own air, as I heard that statement. 

"No need to explain yourself. This world we live in is tough, you, being always at the forefront of the tension is risky. I am honestly proud that you have the courage, but you are a Gryffindor, so I don't know why I am shocked," she rambled, as I held tight to the ring, and unloaded the other boxes. "Thank you?" I responded, honestly not completely understanding. 

"As much as I would love to hear more about your ventures, I hear you have muggles with you, so I will let you go then," she said, barely getting a 'thank you' before speeding off in her cart.

I ran to the jeweler, to get some adjustments made, and I was done. The jeweler, was nice enough to put the stuff in a quiditch bag for me so no one would know, then I ran to get my broom. 

I was soon off to the ice cream parlor to give Penelope her much deserved broom ride, with fifteen minutes to spare. "Hey, nels, want to go for a ride?" I asked, as I plopped my bags on the chair to the outdoor table. "Yeah!' she yelled, jumping up and down. Ginny grabbed the girl, and lifted her up onto my now ready broom. She wrapped her legs around the broom and held onto my knees that were next to her as I slowly pushed off. We lifted up maybe 2 feet, before she started wanting to go higher. Unsure or how to stay safest, i quickly decided that if I wrapped one arm around her, she wouldn't be able to fall. We rose up again, above Ginny's head, as she watched in amusement. We slowly began to move forward, and gained speed, going about half of the speed i normally would. 

Dudley ran beneath us, before seeing the shadow and looking up. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh, he is trying to kill me!" he screamed, running away. "Can we chase him?" asked Penelope. I couldn't resist her eyes, "Yes." We rushed off after him, chasing him for about 5 minutes, until her reached Vernon. "He... Is... Trying... To... Kill... Me..." Dudley panted, causing Vernon to look up at us. 

Knowing that he was about to try to verbally assault me, I turned around to see Ginny on her broom behind us. I quickly passed Penelope to her, before landing.

"What in the world are you thinking you freak! Dudley did nothing to you. he has never tried to kill you. I am done with your ungrateful behind, and if Dudley didn't want to come, you would not be going to that school this year. You have done nothing but torment my child, although I took you in when you had no one.  You need to understand that you cannot assault us whenever you feel like having a laugh," Vernon shouted, causing everyone to stop and stare. As he spoke, he began to undo his belt, then realized the extent of back lash he would get, and buckled it back.

I did not hang my head, I did not, back down, i would not be weak this time, "You are attracting a lot of attention to yourself." Then it was over, he was sulking, Ginny was wide-eyed, and I was being normal me. Honestly, this wasn't shocking, and it happened all of the time. The muggle world was like drowning, but after the situation ends, I am swimming again, but in the wizarding world, I will not let the people who need me see me as unable to provide for them.

In the comments, let me know how long you have been into Harry Potter? Bye Loves!