The Plan

Okay, I forgot to title this chapter the first time I posted it. So, I am now officially a screw up. Okay, just kidding, but like, that was a mistake I made. (Word Count - 928)

"Hey guys, we are home. We brought a visitor too!." Harry shouted, causing George to come running, to see the little man. "Dorge! I missed you. Can we go on da swings?" he shouted, hugging the man's neck tightly. "Well, you would have to ask Harry. You know he is in charge," George stated, giving Harry a wink. 

"You two have fun. I need to talk with Arthur. NO PRANKS!" Harry warned, making George and Teddy groan. "Hey Harry, before you go and talk to my father, can we cuddle just for a little bit?" Ginny asked as her brother and godson ran away. "Okay love, let's do it, i am kind of tired, but only 30 minutes, because I really do have to talk to your father," he said, as Ginny led him to the couch. 

"Couch not room? We both know that Teddy and George will try to prank us," he stated, nodding toward the back yard to go to the cabin. "Okay, but if Ron goes in there singing, while we are sleeping, I will hex him. Not the good kind of hex either, the kind that would make Hermione want to reverse it," Ginny said, as we walked hand in hand toward the cabin. "Ron, I suggest you not annoy her, she is headed to sleep!" Harry shouted, causing everything to still suddenly.

As soon as ginny got into the cabin, she saw Ron on the couch with Hermione, buttoning blouses, and fixing pants. "What in the name of all of Merlin's beard hairs is going on? You know what, I don't want to know. You two do whatever, just cast a silencing charm, I want to take a nap. Either go to your room or be done in 30, because, I am getting up at that time," Ginny shouted, stomping off to her and Harry's room.

"First of all, sorry she is really tired and grumpy. Second of all, really you two blundering idiots didn't think to tell your best mate that you were dating. Oh! Lord above help them get some sense please. You know, I am going to bed too. You two don't make any bad decisions," Harry teased. Before throwing a grin to Ron, and scampering off to his room. 

*Baby time skip, by that I mean 45 minutes*

"Hey, Harry, get up," said a voice from somewhere in the room. "Who is that? Oh, it's just you, Ron. Why do I need to get up," Harry groaned, rubbing his face. "My dad is looking for you, he said you needed to talk to him," Ron said, causing me to roll over, and get out of bed. 

"What is that about?" Ron asked, genuinely wondering. "Well, I will tell you, George, Percy, Bill, and Charlie later, about my idea. I just need permission, given he is your guy's father," Harry said, putting on some shoes, and walking down, the spiral staircase of the cabin. "Okay, let me know if he approves," He said, watching Harry grab a bag of quidditch stuff? 

*time and place skip*

"Hey, Harry, what did you need to talk about?" Arthur asked, putting down his wand, who was trying to unscrew a bolt, when there was a wrench right next to him. "I have a question, and if you say yes, an idea. Okay, wait, do you need help?" Harry asked, as the man continues to look at the bolt confusedly. "Could you Harry, I would appreciate that. This muggle tech is confusing," Arthur said, stepping back. 

"So... Can I?" he asked, about to grab the wrench, that was on display, "I have a very serious question, and I plan to ask the boys, but I wanted your permission first, since you are their father," he said, unscrewing the bolt, setting it down, and putting back the wrench. Harry quickly grabbed a box out of his 'quidditch' bag. 

"Sir, with this war going on, and all the lives that have been lost, we never know who will go next. It could be me, you, anyone, and I don't want to waste another moment, stalling for later. I know what I want, and I plan to see it through. your opinion means the world to me, and I don't know what i would do without your blessing, so I wanted to ask you if I could marry your daughter,' Harry said, opening the box to show a beautiful lily patterned ring, with a green gem. 

"Oh, my Harry, I knew you two would marry some day, but not this soon. Do not take that as a no, by any means though. You are right, our world is an ever-changing place, and if anything ever happened to either of you, I don't know what the other would do. You two could bring the light that we need into this world, and there is no way that I would ever try to get in the way of the joy you two could bring," Arthur said, puling the younger man into a hug. 

"Okay, about my idea, I think it would be cool if..."

I know that this chapter was short, and I am so sorry. I appreciate all of my readers, and love you all. updating ahs been kind of difficult recently, due to being a photographer, writer, full-time highschooler, and so much more. I am so sorry, if I am ever slow on a chapter or two, but I hope you all can forgive me. This chapter's question is. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Bye Loves!