Arrangments

Just suspend your disbelief for a moment, and let's imagine that they have cell phones in this story.

"Okay, everyone. It is time to go," Molly said, who was before unnoticed. Everyone slowly turned to go to the restaurant.

"Why didn't you tell me Harry? I could have helped, I could have been there for you. I don't know why you feel that you can't tell me when you are having problems," Ginny cried, hitting his arm. "I'm sorry Gin. My whole life I have had to do things on my own. Having someone to rely on is harder than you think. I try every day to learn to share my problems and talk, but after years of being pushed into loneliness and all of the pressure put on me throughout the years, it makes it hard," he answered, pulling her close, and cradling her head into his chest.

"It's okay, but I want you to start talking to me. I love you, okay?" she said looking up at him. "Uh, um, thank you?" he stuttered, causing Ginny to laugh at his foolishness. "Sorry, I should not have said that, you just kind of shocked me. You know what I should have done... This," he said, pulling her into a quick kiss. 

"Hey, Gin?"

"Hmm?"

" I love you too. More than you could ever know," he said, grabbing her hand, and slowly pulling her along to catch up with the others.

"I know," Ginny laughed, breaking into a full run, leaving him to chase her. 

"Oh you little..." he mumbled, sprinting after her suddenly, practically doubling her speed.

Within seconds, he was speeding right next to the girl, now racing to the restaurant. He arrived to the door first, forming a blockade with his arms to not let her in. Ginny ran through the door, purposely tackling Harry to the ground. She, knowing exactly how to get him, tickled him, careful to stay right in the middle of his rib cage. 

"No, hahahaha, stop, hahahahahah, please. Can't you just, pffffffffttttttt, have mercy!" he shouted, before flipping them over and pinning her arms. 

"Are you done?" she nodded slyly, "you aren't getting out until you are serious."

She sobered up, and she was on her feet, then over his shoulder. "Hey guys, she just decided she was funny," he stated, pointing to the body over his shoulder. "Hey, I love that you two are having fun and just are besties, but please, next time you and my little sister decide to wrestle, don't make me watch," bill said, rubbing his eyes.

"Harry, put me down so I can beat my brother into a pulp for getting in my business," she said, hitting the backs of his thighs. "Now, I can't let you do that, so I am going to sit you down, but you will NOT beat your brother, although I don't doubt your ability. We both know that is best."

"No fun," she mumbled defeatedly. "What was that?" Bill asked, knealed down be her face, amused by her defeatedness. "Oh, I will beat you. Get over here, don't run. Yeah, you know I could pin you in two seconds flat," She shouted, reaching out for Bill, while simultaneously hitting Harry. "Harry, Ginny, Bill, knock it off," Molly scolded, gesturing toward the confused Dursleys. 

Soon everyone was was seated, and they were discussing, how everyone would be staying in the extended Weasley household, once they packed their bags. "School starts in 1 week, and due to the war, Harry, Hermione, and Ron will be repeating their seventh years. Because of this, I am putting, you three, Ginny, in the cabin behind the house. I expect you all to get along, and I will leave the sleeping arrangements inside to you guys, just be responsible. Next, the Dursleys will be staying in the twins room. The twins and Bill will be staying at Charlie's. The Grangers will be in Bill's old room. Neville and Luna will be in Bill's old room. Andromeda will be dropping off Teddy, who will obviously be with his godfather. You guys can change the rooms, but I just thought this setup might be best for starters. Names will be on doors so you can find them. Any questions?" she rambled off, after enlarging a 3-D map for demonstrations.

"Mom, Dad, can I stay with them instead of auntie and uncle?" Penelope asked, pointing to her cousin, Ginny, Harry, and Ron. "If that is okay with your auntie and uncle, I know that I would love to spend more time with you," Hermione said, receiving nods. "Yay!" She shouted, running around the table to sit with the four. 

"Okay, Arthur will aparate The Dursleys to get their things, Charlie, the grangers, Harry and Hermione, you already have stuff at the house. I think we have everyone. Let's go then," she said, getting out of her seat.

*Rrrrrriiinnnnngggggg rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg*

*Very small time skip*

"Hey, Harry, can I talk to you?" Arthur said, pulling me off. "Andromeda said that she had some last minute stuff to do, and she couldn't drop off Teddy. Is there any way that you could go and pick him up yourself? You can take Fred or Ron or Ginny, or somebody, but she said it was urgent," he asked. 

"Oh, sure. I absolutely would love to, I'll have to take Ginny. Teddy absolutely loves her," Harry said back, getting a grin from Arthur. "Oh, that is not why, but I do need to talk to you about something at some point, I know that you can't right now, but once you get back to the burrow, could we go to your workshop maybe and talk?" he asked, rubbing his hands together nervously. "Oh, boy, you are so easy to read, but I can," he said, kind of just to tease the boy.

"Okay, thanks. I'll be off then. See you later!" he said, before going to get Ginny. "Hey Gin, can you go with me to pick up Teddy?" Harry asked, throwing his arm around her. "Ooh, can I? I love Teddy," she giggled. "Let's go," he said, aparating the two to Andromeda's. 

The two entered the open door, to see Andromeda sitting on the couch holding Teddy, and his stuff next to her. "Hello Andromeda!" Ginny said, as we entered. "Oh my, Ginny, Harry, so good to see you two. Harry, I am so excited for your plan," she said, sitting down Teddy, and hugging us. "Hawwy, Dinny!" Teddy yelled, putting out his arms to be picked up. Harry grabbed him, plopping him on his hip. 

"Here are his bag, I am so sorry, that I can't talk, but I am in quite the hurry."

"Oh, it's fine. We need to go too, my muggle family is gonna stay at the burrow, so, that is great. Not really, but I'll try to shield little man here from their toxicity," Harry said, grabbing the bags. 

"Okay, but I really have to go, I'll see you," she said, me and Ginny turning to leave. "Are you ready to aparate Teddy?" Ginny asked, grabbing both of our hands. "Yeah!" he shouted, and we aparated.

Thank you all for reading, I appreciate you all. In the comments, let me know if you are more into sports or arts? Bye Loves!