2.

"Gguk i'm back" Eunha shouted as she stormed through the house but unfortunately Jeongguk was not home but instead her dad was there. "why r u home so early?" Taehyung asked, his face expressionless and voice cold as if he didn't want her to be here. "uhm..my hand, t-there was a c-cut" Eunha mumbled showing her bandaged hand and Taehyung's eyes slightly softened. "eunnie com- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? Jeongguk shouted "a c-cut gguk" Eunha lied and Jeongguk exactly knew that was not it. 

"Kim Eunha you are going to tell me what the fuck happened" Jeongguk told, his voice dangerously sweet and Eun had specks of tears forming in her eyes "Jackson pierced my hand with a pencil" Eunha cried and Taehyung felt his blood boil, for the first time for his daughter. "and?" Jeongguk asked again and Eunha hugged him, her small hands clutching onto Jeongguk's t-shirt. "he told me not to tell anyone, he asked me to die because i don't deserve to live a-and he asked me to fail the upcoming maths exam or else it will be bad for you" "me?" Jeongguk asked pointing at himself and saw Eun nodding "the pretty bunny boy who drops you daily which is you" "ik i am pretty" Jeongguk sassed and Eunha hit his chest. 

"we'll talk bout it go and freshen up, u stink" Jeongguk scrunched his nose and made a look of disgust which made him look extremely adorable and Taehyung chuckled. Eunha gasped and looked at him "i don't" "anything that lets you sleep tonight" "i hate you" Eunha yelled and ran upstairs. Jeongguk turned and saw Taehyung with the tip of his lips curved upwards slightly, very slightly. He went near him and snatched he file kept on the table "u came back for this right?" "give it back Jeon" Taehyung growled but Jeongguk rolled his eyes "nope" "what do u want?" Taehyung asked, irritation laced in his voice "tomorrow is Eunha's birthday" "so?" Jeongguk scoffed "so come home early and celebrate with us, spend some time with her" "no, give me the file back" "no" "what?" "come home early will you? otherwise no" Taehyung sighed, he knew arguing with Jeongguk was of no point so finally he agreed. 

"okay i will" Jeongguk's face lit up and his bunny teeth was on display. "Promise?" Jeongguk asked sticking out his pinky and Taehyung smiled at his childishness before stretching out his pinky and connecting it "promise" "here" Jeongguk gave him the file and went upstairs. 

"he's quite a handful" Taehyung sighed. 

ofc u do WWH 

ofc u do WWH 

🤣🤣🤣