5.

"your a total dick Kim" Jeongguk shouted as Taehyung entered the house. 

"shut up Jeon" Taehyung growled

"why would i? huh? first of all you promised you would come early, is this ur early? it is past 12 already. Second, ur daughter Taehyung. It is her birthday today you asshat" 

"SHUT UP" Taehyung roared making Jeongguk flinch 

"I SAID FUCKING SHUT UP, YOU WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING? SHE ISN'T MY DAUGHTER. YOU HEARD IT? SHE ISN'T MINE. HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER IS NOT ME. I FUCKING DON'T KNOW AND DON'T CARE WHO HER DAD IS. SO STOP PESTERING ME ABOUT HER, JENNIE ASKED ME TO TAKE CARE OF HER, THAT'S WHY I AM DOING THIS" Taehyung yelled and turned to go up the stairs but stopped when he saw Eunha stand there, tears flowing out of her eyes. 

"i- yo-you c-could have told me e-earlier" Eunha stuttered, her voice small and broken and Taehyung immediately regretted shouting. 

Eunha ran to Jeongguk and hugged him tight, wetting his shirt with her tears. "w-wanna g-go out" Eunha told between her sobs and Jeongguk understood, he glared and Taehyung and went out with her. 

Taehyung groaned in frustration and went to his room. 

Back with Jeongguk and Eunha 

They went to Jeongguk's penthouse, Eunha had been there before so there was room for her, designed with stickers and posters, painted according to her likes and clothes according to her wish- which was mostly oversized hoodies, shorts, tops and vans. It was more like Eunha's home, the refrigerator was filled with tubs of ice cream, nuggets, sausages and all the junk foods. There was beer, soju, whiskey, brandy, vodka etc. in the fridge that was strictly prohibited to Eunha and the kitchen was filled with Eunha's favorite delicacies and snacks. 

As soon as Eunha and Jeongguk entered there was screams from Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and Hobi. "what is this?" Eunha asked, her voice emotionless. "this a birthday party?" Hoseok asked more like a question "it's so lame" Jimin told and was smacked by Jin "this is plan B, ur dad's a dick. So we're gonna celebrate your birthday now" Eunha's eyes lit up she ran to them and hugged Jin tightly, he has always been the mother figure to Eunha "thank you, thank you so much" she cried and Jin looked confused. "baby why are you crying?" "it's nothing, lets eat?" Eunha asked and they all nodded. 

They cut they cake and ordered chicken. Eunha after begging for an hour was allowed to drink a glass of beer. "i still do not approve" Jin shouted "baby calm down, it's just a glass. let her try" Namjoon calmed him down and Eunha pouted at Jin "stop it, i've had enough from ggukie" "im cute, you can't resist" Jeongguk sassed and Jimin hit his ass "u look like a goblin" "bitch look at this face, can you bring yourself to say no?" Jeongguk asked and pouted 

 let her try" Namjoon calmed him down and Eunha pouted at Jin "stop it, i've had enough from ggukie" "im cute, you can't resist" Jeongguk sassed and Jimin hit his ass "u look like a goblin" "bitch look at this face, can you bring yourself to say n...

 "ahh my hearteu awww" Jimin cooed along with the rest "he used to get away from teachers with this" Namjoon told and then looked at Eunha "and she is following his footsteps" Eunha giggled and drank the beer in one go "eunha, eunha, eunha" Hoseok screamed and she burped. "that was so good" "no it was not, no more" Jin told and Eunha frowned. 

"let's watch frozen" she screamed and ran to the tv with both hands swaying in the air. 

"the beer kicks in huh?" 

Time Skip

"Kim Eunha, don't move ur ass" Jeongguk screamed, he was having a hard time controlling a crazy teen and the steering together. These two was kicked out by Seokjin because Eunha was designing his pink socks with barbeque socks. Now Jeongguk was driving back. 

They finally reached the Kim mansion and Jeongguk dragged Eunha out. He opened the door and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch 

"oh my dad, no bad Eunny, my un-biological dad. wait ur not my dad" Eunha pouted and put a finger on her head thinking. Taehyung gave her a 'wtf' look and looked at Jeongguk who was not sparing him a glance "mr.kim look there" Eunha told and pointed behind him but Taehyung didn't look so she had a frown on her face "bitch i said look there" Eunha told and Jeongguk laughed and ran to her "ah leave me, gguk leave wahhh" Jeongguk dragged her to her room and tucked her in, the clothes she wore looked comfortable so he didn't change it. 

"did she drink?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk walked to the door "why do you care?" "Jeongguk I tried okay? to come early" Taehyung whispered "but you didn't, you don't look at her like a human who need love and care from her dad, you don't bother checking if she is alive or not, you don't know anything about her, you think she asked to be born like this? she is being felt like an outcast when she sees all her friends with her parents, she is bullied daily and you don't even give a fuck about it. I don't even know why i am telling this to you. I need to go" Jeongguk told tears on his eyes and walked out. 

"i'm sorry" Taehyung muttered and turned to walk to his room. 

cute ❤

cute ❤