10.

"yoongi kissed me" Jimin told for the 10 tym making Jeongguk and Jin sigh "you guys are married for 3 years" "but he told that I am precious and pretty" Jimin told dreamily "you are precious and pretty my mochi" another voice told and Jimin fell from his chair hearing the familiar voice "y-yoongi?" Jimin stuttered looking at the male standing near the counter "the one and only" "why are you here?" Jimin asked making Jeongguk facepalm "i wanna take you out. can i?" Yoongi asked to Jin but before anyone could answer Jimin shouted "im working now" "bitch no, you have been sitting here repeating the same thing, scaring the customers" Jin told and pushed him out making him fall of Yoongi's arms. 

Yoongi chuckled and pecked his husband's cheeks "go out with me mochi?" "y-yea" They both left the café and 10-15 customers entered. They all were young students who were trying to win Jeongguk, Jackson was one among those. 

"ggukie" Jackson called out and Jeongguk hummed "i ain't bullying Eunha anymore" "good boy" Jeongguk told and winked making Jackson keep a hand on his heart. "i'll take you orders" "okay bunny" "what did you call him?" another voice growled making the boy group scared "n-n-nothing" Jackson stuttered 

"t-tae?" Jeongguk whispered, fear rushing through his body as he remembered the words 'don't you dare flirt with others' 'i wasn't flirting' Jeongguk thought and remained brave, ignoring the fact that his legs turned to jelly. "your order?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung glared at him "come home early bunny" Taehyung whispered huskily into his ears and ordered a latte. 

Back Home 

"eunha" Jeongguk called out softly and tiptoed in the house, he gasped when he felt two pairs of arms wrap his waist from behind "t-tae" Jeongguk squeaked out "yes bunny?" Taehyung asked in his deep voice "leave me, where's eunha?" "eun went with Junha" Taehyung turned him and kissed him on the lips, roughly. His hands moved towards the younger's ass and squeezed it. Taehyung shoved his tongue into the younger's mouth exploring his wet cavern. "tae-mmhm stop" 

Taehyung picked him up and went to his bedroom, throwing Jeongguk on the bed and got in between his legs. Taehyung undressed Jeongguk and himself and started sucking on one of Jeongguk's nipples, playing with the other. "aah mmhm ah daddy" Jeongguk moaned out and Taehyung's eyes darkened "what did you call me babyboy?" "d-daddy" Jeongguk moaned shyly "moan louder for daddy" Taehyung told and stroked the younger's dick. "ah fuck" "suck baby" Taehyung told and kept two fingers in front of his face. Jeongguk obeyed and took the fingers in, sucking on it making Taehyung turn on more. 

He inserted three fingers at once and started scissoring the younger. "aahh daddy" Taehyung lubed his dick and thrusted inside the younger making him moan, Taehyung groaned at how tight the younger was. "so tight baby" Taehyung told and bottomed out before pulling back and thrusting right back in. "fuck daddy, right there" Jeongguk moaned and Taehyung smirked in victory at finding the younger's prostate. Taehyung abused the younger's prostate "daddy im gonna" "me too babyboy let it out" Taehyung told and both of them came at the same time. 

"I'm not letting you go, all mine" 
"only yours" 

2 years later

"yah Kim Taehyung stop touching my ass" Eunha sighed as she heard her papa shouting "if you two don't come here in 5 seconds, I'm going solo" Eunha shouted and Taehyung and Jeongguk came out of the room, smiling sheepishly "he wasn't letting me go" Jeongguk told and pointed at Taehyung "i was just telling him how perfect he looked in a suit" Taehyung told and raised his hand "you fucking marked me" Jeongguk whined and Taehyung smirked "you didn't stop me" "oh god, will you please stand here. I think the photographer is going to go mad" Eunha shouted and both males pouted and took their seats. It looked lyk Eunha was the mother of the two males. 

"I love you two" Eunha told and received two pecks on each her cheeks 

"we love you too baby" 

Taehyung and Jeongguk shared a sweet peck before looking at the camera "I love you Kim Jeongguk" "I love you Kim Taehyung" 

"Everybody look here 1..2...3" 

'click' 

"perfect!"  

"the Kim Family" 

THE END