8.

"i'll miss you Eunha" Jeongguk told dramatically and wiped his imaginary tears 

"shut up gguk, it just a day" Eunha told and rolled her eyes 

"please......please.......................................................................................................use protection" 

"SHUT UP" Eunha yelled, cheeks heating up and Taehyung who was standing next to Jeongguk chuckled 

"okay then get out so i can enjoy my life without your annoying ass" 

"bitch" Eunha picked her bag and threw it over her shoulder "bye dad" she whispered and ran out of the house. "bye" Taehyung whispered back but she already went. There was an exhibition happening in seol and all the students were staying a night in seol. Jeongguk closed the door and turned back to see Taehyung standing infront of him, so close. Jeongguk tried to move but Taehyung kept both his hands on the door caging the bunny in between. 

"t-taehyung" Jeongguk stuttered out, he could feel the heat rise to his cheeks

"yes?" 

"w-what a-are you doi-ing?" 

"you tell me, what were you doing yesterday with all those men" Taehyung growled near Jeongguk's ear which made the younger go weak

"m-my job" 

"oh really? ur job is to flirt? ANSWER ME" 

"y does it matter to you?" Jeongguk shouted, gathering his courage and Taehyung smashed his lips onto the youngers. Jeongguk had his eyes open processing what happened while Taehyung kissed the younger passionately with his hands on the bunny's waist. Just as Taehyung was about to pull back Jeongguk put his hand on the other's nape and kissed him back. They pulled back when they were out of breath and connected their forehead. 

"i-ill go yea, uhm i need to work?" Jeongguk rambled and was about to go when Taehyung pulled him close and kissed him tracing the kiss to his neck and sucking there earning a soft whimper. "t-tae" Jeongguk moaned out and Taehyung swore it was the sweetest moan he ever heard. Taehyung squeezed his bare waist and sucked on his sweet spot leaving a mark. "ur marked bunny, all mine, don't u dare flirt with others" Taehyung whispered in his ear making Jeongguk nod. 

"good, go now" Taehyung told and smacked his ass making Jeongguk gasp "the fuck?" "that was for making me jealous" Taehyung smirked and Jeongguk's cheeks heated up. Jeongguk pinched the elder's hand 'ow' Taehyung cried out "what was that for?" "to make sure i wasn't dreaming" "aren't you supposed to pinch urself?" Taehyung asked, raising a brow which was hot af "it'll hurt me" Jeongguk told and Taehyung scoffed. 

"i'll be going" Jeongguk told and bowed but it hit Taehyung. Jeongguk giggled and ran out shouting 'sorry'. Taehyung chuckled, watching him go. 

"My Bunny" 

🖤🖤🖤🖤

The BabysitterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara