Eleven: "Mesmerized"

Seokjin grabbed a pile of snow, throwing it in the air. "Come on gays- I mean guys—, have some fun in the snow!" He exclaimed, running towards Yoongi.

Yoongi groaned, running away from Jin. "Nooo, I don' wannaaa!" He yelped, running for his life.

"Hoseoooook!" Yoongi yelled, flailing his arms in the air.

Hoseok turned around, smiling at the sight of his boyfriend. "Yoongiiiiii" he yelled back, opening his arms.

Yoongi ran into Hoseok's arms, warmth from Hoseok's body beating out the cold.

Seokjin crossed his arms, pouting. "Uh- no fair!  Hoseok, why you always gotta steal my little baby?"

Hoseok nervously smiled, holding Yoongi closely. "Sorry Hyung, It's not like I can just stop loving him.. he's too cute for that."

Yoongi pouted. "So if I wasn't cute you wouldn't love me?"

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "No, thats not what I meant..I'll love you forever bub.." he mumbled, pecking Yoongi on the lips.

"Jesus— your lips are cold." Hoseok muttered, pulling away.

Yoongi giggled, leaving kisses all over Hoseok's face.

"H-Hey—" Hoseok yelped, laughing it off.

Seokjin nodded in defeat. "Welp- I'm not getting him back. Might as well go annoy Taehyung and Jungkook now-" he said to himself, walking over to Taekook who were building a snowman with Jimin.

"I wanna name it after me, Taehyung!" Jimin yelped, jumping up in down.

Taehyung shook his head. "No! We're not naming it hoe-"

"I never wanted to name it hoe!"

Taehyung smirked. "But you just said you wanted to name it after yourself."

Jimin gasped dramatically, attacking Taehyung to the ground.

Jungkook laughed, putting the hat on the snowman. "Jin Hyung, look at these losers. Fighting over the snowman's stupid nAmE. Well guess what peeps, I already named it. It's name is B.M!" He exclaimed, smiling proudly.

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. "You named it after the weird kid in art class that's obsessed with tiddies-?" (I you Stan kard- 👀)

"NO!" Jungkook yelped. "It stands for Banana Milk!"

Seokjin and Jungkook both had wide eyes, staring at each other for a split second, right before breaking out into a fit of laughter.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Jimin were still tackling each other.

"Uh- guys? Is this a bad time?" Namjoon asked, walking up to the group of crackheads.

Seokjin wiped the tears of joy from his eyes, running cautiously over to Namjoon. "J-Joon— you gotta hear what me and Jk just did-"

Namjoon sighed. "I'm not even gonna debate at this point."

-

Yoongi stirred his spoon in circle motions, trying to get his hot chocolate to cool down.

Hoseok smiled, back hugging the shorter boy. "Whatcha making honey?" He asked, kissing the back of Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi smiled to himself, blowing on the liquid. "Hot chocolate, I can make you some if you'd like.."

Hoseok shook his head. "I'm alright bub. I'll probably just fix some tea."

Yoongi nodded, kissing Hoseok's cheek. "Come on, didn't you wanna binge watch 'Be Melodramatic' for the hundredth time?"

Hoseok chuckled. "As much as I'd love to, I must remind you that we have homework to do. And my eomma will come home pretty soon, so we better get on it."

Yoongi pouted, sitting cross-cross on the couch.

"Oh, cheer up.. I'll probably end up doing all the work like in the old days.." Hoseok stated, pecking Yoongi lips and smiling smugly.

Yoongi's eyes lit up, smiling. "You're the best boyfriend i ever could ask for!" He cheered, quickly putting his hot chocolate down before tackling Hoseok to the floor.

He straddled Hoseok, leaving kisses all over his face.

Hoseok laughed, tickling Yoongi to get him off. "Y-Yoongs— stop! Your lips are still cold-"

Yoongi giggled, finally giving up and laying himself on top of Hoseok.

Hoseok sighed, chuckling and picking Yoongi up. "Come on baby, let's do homework in my bedroom. I don't want my eomma knowing youre up so late.."

Yoongi nodded, grabbing his hot coco and snuggling himself into Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok placed Yoongi on the bed, leaving the papers there as well. "I'll be right back, my eomma might need my help when she get home.."

Yoongi nodded, culling Hoseok's cheeks and kissing them. "Hurry back.."

Hoseok smiled, kissing Yoongi. "Don't worry baby, I'll be back quickly.."

Yoongi eye smiled, looking down at his homework.

Hoseok exited the bedroom, meeting his mother at the front door.

"Hoseok, do you have Yoongi over?" Mrs. Jung asked, placing down the groceries on the table.

Hoseok nodded. "How could you tell?" He questioned, his expression confused.

Mrs. Jung smirked, pointing to Hoseok's neck. "You didn't have that this when i left for store."She stated.

Hoseok blushed. "I- Eomma—"

Mrs. Jung chuckled. "It's okay hun, you're aloud to have fun of course."

Hoseok looked down, hiding his face in his hands.

Mrs. Jung closed the door, sitting down on the couch. Hoseok sat next to her, sighing.

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking over at Hoseok. "What's wrong?"

Hoseok looked at her, looking down. "It's nothing.."

Mrs. Jung sighed. "Hoseok."

Hoseok took a deep breath. "I don't think I'm doing so well in this relationship..usually in a relationship I say 'I love you' to them within maybe 2 days.." he paused. "E-Eomma..it's been almost 2 months."

Mrs. Jung chuckled. "Hoseok, some things take time..you need to have that one very special moment with Yoongi..where you can tell him you love him, and what you love about him..it was the same way for me and your father.."

Hoseok smiled. "Thanks eomma.." he muttered, kissing her on the cheek.

"Seoook...I'm sleepy.." Yoongi mumbled, rubbing his eyes and dragging his feet across the floor to Hoseok.

Hoseok looked up, smiling instantly after seeing his boyfriend. "Come here baby.."

Yoongi yawned, crawling into Hoseok's lap. "Night night Seokie.."

Hoseok smiled, not being able to hold it back. "Nighty night honey.." he whispered, kissing Yoongi's cheek and rocking him to sleep.

Mrs. Jung silently cooed at the couple, watching as her son rocked the tiny boy in his arms.

"You really are mesmerized by him Hoseok.." Mrs. Jung whispered, making Hoseok chuckle.

"I know.."
-