Twelve: "I Love You"

(THE PICTURE THO- DHSIGEBZ)
-

Yoongi groaned, pushing Hoseok off of him. "Okay, Okay! I'll go to the fucking park with you.." he muttered.

Hoseok smiled. "Great, thank you honey. That totally didn't take 26 hugs and 59 kisses just to get you to say that.." he mumbled, kissing Yoongi on the lips.

"Oh- sorry, make that 26 hugs and 60 kisses." He stated, smirking.

Yoongi sighed, chuckling. "You little bitch." He murmured.

Hoseok laughed, pushing Yoongi to the counter. "Rude." He muttered, picking Yoongi up and setting him on the counter.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, smashing his lips into Hoseok's.

Hoseok groaned, placing his hands on Yoongi waist. He pulled away. "You better not make me deal with myself again..cause if you are, you should probably stop."

Yoongi sighed. "I-I'm sorry..I just- I don't think—"

Hoseok interrupted him by connecting their lips again.

Yoongi was the one to pull away this time. "H-Hoseok.."

Hoseok sighed, hugging Yoongi. "I-I'm sorry..I dunno why I did that."

Yoongi shook his head. "N-No— I actually wanted to say that I think I'm re—"

"Kids, did you make—" Mrs. Jung widened her eyes. "No- No, not in my kitchen—" she exclaimed.

Hoseok mentally slapped himself in the face. "Eomma, we weren't- oh.." he mumbled, looking at the position him and Yoongi were in.

Mrs. Jung nodded. "I get it- why dont you guys go to Hoseok's room, I'm gonna make breakfast."

Hoseok nodded, picking Yoongi up, off the table and setting him on the ground.

Hoseok and Yoongi headed to Hoseok's room, sitting next to each other on the bed.

"Whatcha wanna do baby?" Hoseok questioned, laying on his back.

Yoongi shyly crawled on top of Hoseok, straddling him.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows, surprised at the action.

Yoongi smirked. "I'm ready."

Hoseok widened his eyes. "Wait- Wha—?"

"Come on Hoseok, you know you've been waiting for this.." Yoongi muttered, leaving kisses on Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok groaned, placing his hands on Yoongi's waist. "A-Are you sure?"

Yoongi eagerly nodded, smashing his lips onto hoseoks.

Things escalated from there. I mean- you get the point.
-

"Hoseok i swear to fucking god- my ass hurts like hell—" Yoongi whined, trying his best to walk on the sidewalk of the park.

Hoseok chuckled. "You're the one who kept telling me to go—"

Yoongi stomped on Hoseok's foot, making him stop mid sentence.

"Holy fucking shit-" Hoseok yelped.

Yoongi laughed. He immediately stopped when he spotted a woman and her kids staring at The couple with wide eyes.

"Sorry ma'am-"

The woman and her kids hurriedly scampered away.

Yoongi nervously looked back at Hoseok, the two bursting back into laughter.

Hoseok smiled, looking at how beautiful Yoongi looked when he smiled. "You know bub..your smile is really pretty..I could stare at it all day."

Yoongi blushed, smiling softly at Hoseok's words. "I only smile when I'm with you.." he mumbled, the two starting to lean in.

Eventually their lips met, moving in syncing motions. The kiss was filled with love and passion, much different from other kisses that they've shared.

They pulled away, looking at each other with nothing but love.

Yoongi smiled, looking up at Hoseok. "Hoseok, c-can I just tell you something really important..?"

Hoseok nodded, smiling back at Yoongi. "You can tell me anything sweetie.."

Yoongi blushed, hugging Hoseok closely. "So, it only took me a week to fall for you..and after being friends for a long time I started to realize that this isn't just a crush. I realized that..Jung Hoseok, I-I love you.."

Hoseok smiled brightly, pecking Yoongi on the lips. "I love you too Yoongi. Fuck- I really do.." he paused. "But-"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "..but?"

Hoseok sighed. "My dad comes back soon..a-and if he finds out I'm not dating Heather anymore-.." he paused. "Let alone that I'm dating someone the same gender as me.."

"B-But your mother didn't c—"

"My eomma is different. She actually cares about me.." Hoseok interrupted, looking down.

Yoongi's eyes saddened. "Oh, Hoseok.." he mumbled, cupping Hoseok's face in his hands.

Hoseok nodded, leaning down and resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "Where are your parents?"

Yoongi's body tensed up at the question. Hoseok's noticed, taking his head of Yoongi shoulder.

"Sorry baby, I bet that's a touchy subject.."

Yoongi nodded, looking down. "I'll tell you another day..I-I'm not exactly ready yet."

Hoseok nodded. "At least promise me that you'll be with me through whatever it is that happens.." he mumbled, brushing the hair out of Yoongi's face.

Yoongi smiled softly, looking at Hoseok with pure love. "I promise."

Hoseok sighed, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "I love you, Min Yoongi."

Yoongi blushed, smiling. "I love you too, Jung Hoseok."

-